Thanks

"Wendy its time to get up!" I woke up from the knock that aunt Joyce did. I groaned and looked at the clock. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I didn't bother to wash my face so second day makeup is the plan for today, i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and also took some painkillers. I walked to kitchen.

"How did you get home?" Jonathan asked me.

"I have no idea." I replied. I kinda wondered how. "Ill meet you at school."

"Are you sure?"

"Go." I waved him off. I fixed my lunch. Grabbed some more painkillers just in case. I was out the door. I drove my way to school. I went to my locker and saw a bunch of notes fall to the ground. "The hell." I kneeled down and read one.

Wendy 'The Whore' Byers

Wacky Wendy

Wendy the Weirdo Byers

My mouth dropped. I opened more and they all said the same. Why the hell is this happening to me?

"Love letters?" I looked up to see the one and only Steve Harrington. I shoved all the notes in my bag.

 I shoved all the notes in my bag

"You can say that." I sniffed. He looked at me. He kneeled down.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine." I wiped my single tear. I left Steve alone. I went to class. Everyone was laughing and looking at me. Someone passed me a note. I opened the note. I started to remember everything.

Billys Whore

I crunched that note in my hand and stomped out of the classroom. I ran to the gym and saw Billy.

"Hargrove!" I yelled out. I was heated! The boys stopped playing basketball. Steve was there. He frowns on why i called Billy. "We need to talk." I walked out. The boys smirked at him. Billy licked his lips and smiled at me as we stepped outside. The doors to the gym didn't closed yet as I smacked him across the face. "You piece of shit!" I yelled at him.

"You asked for it."

"I was drunk."

"Even better." I clenched my jaw with the anger running through my blood. I spit on him. He closed his eyes. He wiped the spit away and pushed me against the lockers.

"Let me go you son of a bitch."

"What are you gonna do about it? Wheres the bad girl? The one who gets expelled from school after school?" I heard shoes squeaked. We both looked at the door. Again, Steve.