Two Days Later

—

Dustin, Robin, Steve and Wendy head to the Wheelers to help out to send some of their stuff down to the school for the ones who lost everything during the destruction. About Everyone in town we're packing up and leaving. A town Wendy once loved, accepted as her home, was now being deserted. 

"Who ordered pizza?" Mrs. Wheeler says. We all frowned, at a time like this? It could be Ted for all I know.  The weird honking appeared and I knew that sound. As I turned, that stupid yellow van pulls up at the Wheelers driveway.

"Thats no pizza." A box fell out my hand, Dustin quickly catching it before it fell on the ground. Argyle steps out of the ugly, dirty van. "Argyle!"

"Who?" Steve frowns. I booked it. Argyle also ran to me. He twirls me around, carefully.

"Wendy!" He puts me down.

"Haha!" I laughed as I saw my crazy, high looking, funky friend here in Hawkins.

"You look like shit my girl! Woah! Your arm!" He checks out my cast that was hung on a sling. "Lucky for you i still have a purple palm tree delight just for you." He pulls out the joint that I truly need after this whole time. "Made by the one and only moi!" He laughs and kissing his fingers. "Hey!" He pointed at Steve, who was walking up. "I know that hair from anywhere! This is the hunk in your locker, bedside table and binder!"

"Argyle, this is Steve, my boyfriend." I introduced them to each other. "Steve this is my friend Argyle."

"Proudly to meet you my man! Come here!" Argyle pulls Steve into a big hug, nearly choking him to death.

"Oh!" He muffles into his shoulder. "Its nice to meet you too Argyle." Argyle lets Steve go and Steve grabs my hand.

"Don't worry, i take good care of her." I gave a look to Steve, assuring that Im the one taking care of him, not him. We laughed and I heard my name.

"Wendy!" Will jumps out of the van.

"Will!" I let go of Steve and ran to hug Will. I checked to see if he's hurt, but nothing. "What-what are you-" my mind goes back to when 001 told me about how he needed Will to be here.

"Are you okay? Your arm!"

"It's nothing."

"It's something. El told us. She told me everything. You were part of 001s like kill list?" I didn't know what to say. I cant tell him that, yes I actually died and she brought me back.

"Wendy!" Jonathan comes running in and hugging me with El following.

"Jonathan! El!" I held Jonathans head as we hugged. The Four of us surrounded each other.