22

//Claire's POV//
Mikey and I's honeymoon went perfectly. We took a week long trip to Cabo San Lucas, a beautiful city in Mexico. We visited places, ate foods we've never even heard of, we'd even partaken in tons of activities. Needless to say, it was the best time of my life.

On the drive home, Mikey slips in Gerard's album. He sends me a knowing smirk and turns on Drugstore Perfume; my favorite song.

We both start belting lyrics, completely disregarding how out of tune I sounded. We were having fun, like we always do when we're around each other.

I've learned quite a lot over the times Mikey, Gerard, Lindsey, Frank, Ray, and I have spent together. I learned that no matter how much trauma happens in your life, there's always going to be something or someone that can shed light on your life and make you happy. Always. The concept of life is to make others happy, so you may as well enjoy doing it. Another thing I've learned is that no matter how unimportant that concept may seem in the moment, there's plenty of different, smaller concepts; such as protecting the ones you love, taking care of yourself, being thankful for what you have, and trying your best not to take anything for granted. Now, I know this may sound cliche, but love is the best thing that can happen to a person. Of course, there's going to be rough patches, and maybe even break ups. You could put so much effort into something that will fall apart someday, but you'll always find another path. One that will make you happier than ever.

Now, of course, I may have 'achieved' my concept so far, but there is so much more to come. I have such a long life ahead of me (hopefully), and so many more things to accomplish.

I'm going to run into more people from my past. I'm going to make sure no one gets in the way of my marriage or friendships. I might even be able to cross some things off my bucket list.

Just because I have made people happy, I have a feeling there's something bigger coming.

I'm excited for everything that's coming. Nothing is over. Yet.

Dang. That's the end of this one. I may or may not have so much more waiting to be published.