chapter 26: glass people

My reality is like glass. Fragile and weak. Bonded together by slight forces. My reality can shatter with small force. When shattered, all that's putting it back together is clay and glue. Both strong but also weak. With the clay and glue the glass becomes easier to shatter but more protected.

My mind is like a glass jar. Used to keep and store treasures and things but once broken all the contents spill out. My emotions and dreams. My hopes and aspirations. Kept in a fragile jar. They keep piling up in the jar until it's to much and the jar breaks. My mouth is the lid of the jar. Finding to much kept up in the jar it allows its contents to be free from the jar.

A small action and glass breaks.

People are glass. Fragile and weak. Once broken cannot be back to what they originally were. It can take a single word and the person breaks. People grow more weary every time someone breaks. Some people you can see right through, they wear there feelings on their sleeves. Some people are opaque, they hid their feelings no matter what it takes until they crack under the pressure. They hid everything and help others before themselves. Then there are people in between, people who were transparent until they were hurt to many times and turned opaque.

Broken glass people will try their best to protect the less broken people. Trying to prevent what happened to them for other people. Until wrong timing, past events, fears, and feelings break a person past recognizable. The broken can't save everyone from everything.

Dignity is held as a child. Protected and safe. They do this to protect themselves because they know the second they drop dignity a broken glass person is revealed. Dignity and pride used as a mask to shield themselves.

As the glass of reality and the jar of the mind breaks so does the person, and the person changes. Change comes with broken voices weak with unwanted emotions, unable to get a word out before the eyes drain of feeling and become red with tears. Heavy breathing and runny nose. Drained eyes and soft sobs become the new reality and everything changes.

The glass strengthens then breaks. Little warnings and big actions. Contradicting words and mix messages. The person changes. Most innocence is stolen and what's left changes to maturity. Worry is replaced with miss placed anger soon to go away. It was never your fault.

There is no moral to this chapter, to this story. It's just my life but in a more dramatic extension. I tell these things to hope that you might enjoy my life because I sure don't. I am a smart idiot. I can do slightly advanced math and science while saying stupid shit like "put the spicy boys in the hot yeet". So if you learn anything then learn don't be like me try to be better. I'm just protecting broken glass after all.

IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE SIDE OF THE STORY

WELL HERE'S A CHAPTER. ENJOY. IF YOU DIDN'T HATE IT PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE IT MAYBE. SORRY ABOUT THE WORD DUMP. HOPEFULLY OT DOESN'T SUCK. THANKS FOR READING SPICY AND SOFT BOIS.