chapter 7: up till now

So 8th grade, were girls are petty and guys are jackasses. The air always reaks of heavy perfume and insecurities. Straight ( unlike me) up until now life has been mostly drama-less. Due to this fact I thought 8th grade was going to be easy and effortless. Oh how wrong I was. On the first day of school I walked into homeroom and I see that Alice sits right next to me. My mind races with the almost forgotten memories that burn my mind on the late sleepless nights. She comes in almost late but not quite. She sits down. "Hi my name is Alice" She says, unaware that this is not our first run in. I make no mention of this although it's all my brain box is thinking of " Introduce yourself dumbass, she doesn't remember so play along " "Uh... Hi?" I then get ear raped until my homeroom teacher introduce herself and we get lockers. Once again I get a bottom locker. 406 the silver locker reads. I shove my bag in as the person above taps their foot impatiently. I walked back and saw a few people I knew. Sadoe, Alice, and a handful of of kids from old homerooms and classes. In the next class I meet a new friend, named Jack. He was pretty neat. The rest of the day fly's by. Months pass. I'm still the only one who has any memory of our past. Sadoe gets a boyfriend. A guy who was a good person but not where it counts. But she was happy. He may have ruined countless books of mine and teased me for drinking water. He was good to her, if he wasn't I would have killed him. They broke up. I don't have all the details but my friend SaladIE wrote a amazingly written book so if you want the full story with good grammar read that. But I've been there for emotional support. I do and did my best, but sometimes your best isn't good enough. As someone who has 0 romantic experience I tried to be helpful. Even after awhile he and his friend and my forgotten enemy still stuck around.  Sadoe had made friends with them.  I had become over all forgotten at school or around them.  I wish sometimes that I had a time machine,  I would go back in time and warn her.  Maybe if I did it would change things.  Maybe it would make me not  momentarily forgotten.  After awhile I realized escaping into a new and wondrous lands by books of my imagination was easier to take in than being left out.  Soon I had a schedule.  Quickly eat,  hid my water bottle so it didn't get taken away,  then escape. If it wasn't for books I would be heart broken. Lunch was soon the only time I could resort to old habits broken by society due to it being "weird" And anti social.  With old friends being new best friends than slowly drifted pals hurts.  I had little to no other friends.  None of the bonds will ever grow so strong, through support for each other and being there for each other. A strong friendship practically ruined by old frenemies and petty jealousy.  Not blaming it on old frenemies.  The petty jealousy taking over me and coming out in explosions of feeling and pettiness.  My original goal gone with any limitations I had.  Who would've thought a small no one could cause so much damage with only a  adventure time keyboard and a group chat.  I had ruined something that meant the entire world to me.  Built up jealousy and angry silences unleashed on a text message.  Jealousy of her relationship and me being sourfor no one going to pride with me,  a event I was so excited for but spite,  anger, loneliness, and anxiety made me not even go. Many silent treatment and silent angers later, she stands sturdier than ever.  My fragilest she is staying sturdy.

SORRY FOR ONLY ONE PART TODAY,  I GOT BUSY WITH AUDITION. I'M GOING TO START UPLOADING LESS BECAUSE WE ARE NOW ALMOST ALL CAUGHT UP SO FAR. THANKS FOR READING PLEASE VOTE AND OR SHARE.  THANKS SO MUCH HUMAN PERSON- GRIFF