chapter 24: numbers and time

There are tons of numbers and they all mean different things. On a clock there are 12 numbers, 60 minutes in a hour, 60 seconds in a minute and 24 hours in a day. Numbers alone mean nothing but hours with a unit makes a different. The number 17 means nothing but to me that number means something. 17 is my favorite number as well as the number of hours I wait just to get a measure digital message of security and enjoyment. The 17 hours last from the time I sleep to the day layers night. Even then it lasts a few minutes.

Time is weird like that. The more you wait the more time that passes and it's no longer is a few hours, it's a day, then a few days an then the only time that times seems to stop it's one way and only for a short amount of numbers. People are either there or not and even when they are they aren't really and it's a illusion of the mind.

Numbers grow as your time gets shorter and everything fades, then reexists and fades. It's a cycle. It's called life. We live by numbers and everything and everyone is just a number. Everything is measured in numbers. The cycle repeats once a day, all day as time passes and your life is wasted.

In a history perspective the human life span is so small compared to humans existence and even smaller to the earths existence. The thing is our lives and existence seem long and never to end. One night can seem like forever or like a second. Time is based on the experience and the person. Depending on what we are doing depends on what we're doing and how we perseve that thing.

We have time and numbers everywhere and all we are taught to count numbers and know what they mean.

As time continues on we will too. No matter how many times I check time passes and nothing happens. Plus in a matter in minutes a good mood can change.

Anyways I'm done getting deep for now. But that's for me to know and you to find out.

THANK YOU FOR READING. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND SHARE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL END UP CRYING YOURSELVES TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF PANIC ATTACKS. FUN SHIT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. BYE COWBOY CLOWNS - CHASE

I meant to add this joke because it's summer and the person I was going to tell it to I felt bad for blowing up there phone while they are doing things:

I'm hot and bothered. By that I mean I'm sweaty and bothered by the fact that it's hot outside.