Chapter 10: halfway lunch

so not that long ago the first semester of 8th graded ended. so all of our teachers agreed for some strange reason to let us have free seating in the second semester. so me and my friends never talked about where everyone would sit. When we entered, right away my normal table was taken over but all the rich popular sporty people. So me hating people, I followed Sadoe because I didn't know where to sit. she picked a spot next to Alloe and her table. Since it was the first day of free seating I didn't bring my escape devise. also known as a book. I sat there being left out. I laughed along with their jokes and added in but nobody cared as much to give me a second glance. After that I was mad. I'm not going to lie. I was angry, these people who I thought were my good friends not even try to include me or listen to me during lunch. I gave up. With my hopes low and my brain filled with bad thoughts I trudged back to class. I gave all of them the silent treatment. as you can see the silent treatment is my go to passive aggressive way of getting back at people. the second day no one tried to talk to me and this time I brought my book. this time someone took my friends spots so they sat near me and occasionally talked to me about wanting their seats back, like I could do anything about that. they said it was rude to be reading at lunch. so I put down my book and sat there lonely. for weeks I sat there lonely trying to escape from reality. still mostly no one tries to talk to me. I sit there reading barely eating my small lunch. a break from our long day full of bullshit tests and teachers being barely bearable and I spend it being ignored and trying to get away from life's difficult grasp. everything slightly changed a few days ago but that's a story for another time.

THANKS FOR READING SORRY THIS ONES SHORT. PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE. WE ARE 6 READS AWAY FROM 100 READS. AND IN ONLY A WEEK! THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE SHARE SO WE CAN REACH THIS. THANKS FRIEND- GRIFF

ALSO I CAN PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER BUT THEN WE WILL BE PETTY MUCH CAUGHT UP IN MY LIFE SO LETS HOPE SOMETHING ELSE DRAMATIC HAPPENS.