chapter 13: Dogs

Dogs,  the holy fluff of life.  Dogs are probably the reason I'm not dead.  Not because one saved my life. NO NonO no,  just because they are adorable and so fucking fluffy.  While I was getting my haircut on Friday (March 1)  I went to my mom's friends house who was a hairdresser for the rich or some shit like that and they had 3 dogs.  It was great.  Nobody got a picture but while all my hair was getting chopped a giant fluffy blonde dog just layed on my lap and let me pet it. Dog are just...  Amazing.  Don't get me wrong,  I've grown up with cats but lately I've been around a lot of dogs.  This may just be a random,  spir of the moment idea but DOGS!!!!  before I get tons of comments saying " Dogs are stupid and cats are better" Calm your tits.  I get it you may not like dogs.  But just hear me out.  They can be cute and most of them aren't dick bags.  So I'm back from taking a small dinner break and I'm now realizing, cats can be assholes but it depends.  Cats can also be pretty fluffy BUT this is about doggo's not cats.  Dogs there fluffy and have Boopable noses. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

SUP BITCHES,  I'M BACK.  SO AFTER TAKING A SMALL BREAK NOTHING EXCITING HAS HAPPENED SO HERE'S A QUICK SUMMARY OF THIS WEEK
-MONDAY: half day at school then half day all county chorus clinic
-TUESDAY: full county chorus clinic and me dying if singing and make up work
-WEDNESDAY (the day I can't spell without some sort of help) : Exastion  to the fullest extent.
-THURSDAY: a fuck ton of nothing
-FRIDAY: good bye hair,  hello new man that emerged from the hair.

NEAR THANK YOU FOR READING,  PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR BEST BUDS! -GRIFF