Alone

Here's another chapter for you guys hope you enjoy it ✌🏻

Levi's pov

I decide to start up a conversation with eren by asking how her day has been and she replied by saying it was alright.

After a couple of conversation with eren and the rest of the group we decide to split up in to different groups and of course this was none other than hanjis idea, so she picked the groups. Hanji went off with armin and mikasa and left me and eren alone i think that they were all in on it.

They dashed off to JD and went looking for whatever while me and eren stud there not knowing what happened.

Erens pov

Levi look hot as fuck today and he had a little smirk on his face

      ^^^^( Levi's outfit ) ^^^^

His raven hair perfectly falling around his face.

I decided to ask him " is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" He replied by saying " I'll go wherever you want to" so we started to walk of to primark and I tell him to have a look around and I'll find him in 10 minutes. I walk of to the lingerie section to get some new underwear. Once I have found a couple of pairs I go to the checkout and buy them, I then go and find Levi and we go to some other shops.

I  receive a text from Mikasa saying that they have left the mall and gone home, I let out a sigh " what's wrong" Levi questions " mikasa and armin have left and they were my ride home" I say " I'll drive you home" Levi offered " are you sure Levi?" I ask " don't be silly of course I'll take you home" he says.

We get to the parking lot where Levi's car is, he opens the passenger side door and I get in and thank him. He walks round and gets in the drivers side and starts up the car. They drive home wasn't as awkward as I thought I would be but when we get to my house I thank him and kiss his cheek I can see a light pink dust across his pale cheeks, and chuckled. I get out the car and wave goodbye.

When I get in I run upstairs nearly falling face first on the stairs, and go into my room. I close the door behind me and I can feel the heat raise to my cheeks as I remember I just kissed levi on the cheek. I walk over to my bed and let out a sigh into my pillow.

I'm gonna leave it there for now I'll try and update tomorrow peace out ✌🏻