Hang out

Hey hope you enjoy this chapter. Eren's outfit below.

Levi's pov

Levi's pov

I saw a familiar cute brown haired brat walking past my table.When she noticed me she stoped and look like she was shocked but she soon snapped out of it and started running to the table. "Levi"she squealed and ran over to my table "hey brat long time no see how are you?"I asked "F-fine how about you?"She stuttered "I have been fine.We should hang out some time?"I said but it sounded more like a question. "Yea totally how does tomorrow after school sound?" "Yes that's fine."

~~next day after school~~

Me and eren went to Starbucks after school.Her idea.We talked for a bit I told her I was with a girl named Petra ral a strawberry blonde haired girl.We have been together for a month and she was kind of boring I just liked her as a friend but this is the happiest she has been in years.Then mine and erens favourite song came on and of course we sang it.

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you.

When eren started singing I was shocked she had such a beautiful singing voice it was amazing.

We find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me
Like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you
Like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
And you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

We find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me
Like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you
Like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know

You can count on me
Like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you
Like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you

When the song finished she told me she had an ex boyfriend called Max and she broke up with him because she caught him cheating on her with her ex best friend Cheryl.We walked out of Starbucks it was now 4:30.we decided to go back to eren's house and watch a movie.

~~time skip to erens house 😏~~

Eren's pov

We decided to go back to my house and watch a movie I let Levi choose the movie while I got snacks.He decided to watch bad teacher.We sat and watch the movie and when my brother Zeke got home from work he came and watch it too.He sat next to me with his arm around me and my head on his chest.I glanced at Levi and he seemed s bit jealous of my brother but I ignored it and went back to watching the movie.If he was interested in me it would be a not because I was not interested in a relationship yet so he would just have to wait.

When the movie finishes Levi went home. "Hey sis what do you want for dinner" zeke asked "pizza big bro" I answer and he replied with a nod of his head.While I was waiting for the food to be done I went to my room and started on homework.When I was about done and go to have a shower Levi texted me and I started to feel my cheeks start to heat up.

                           Levi:hey brat what u up to?

Eren:just about to get a shower.What about u?x

                          Levi:nothing much just sat Petra came round earlier and we had dinner.

Eren:cool u to seem pretty close.x

                         Levi:yea guess u could say that.

Eren:got to go talk to u later.x

                         Levi:ok bye brat.x

Eren:bye.x

When me and Levi finished talking I went and got a shower and had the pizza my big brother made then went to bed thinking about Levi.

I'm going to leave it here guys hope u enjoyed btw Levi and Petra are not going to last forever sorry bye guys love u 👋🏻