нσωαя∂ киσωѕ

Start bij het begin

"Real nice," I said, sarcastically, "but stuff THIS in your gossip hole!" I turned the camera toward me. "After school, P-Slims likes to mosey around in nothin but a ten-gallon hat and trainin' pants!"

"Nuh-uh!" "Yee-haw! I'm a little baby cowboy!" I mocked, pretending my hands are guns.

"Okay," Heidi said. "That WAS pretty juicey. I'll give you a splart." She pushes her button, a gross sounding fart coming from it. "Now if you don't have anything else, BUH-BYE!"

"Sister, please!" I said. "They don't call me Double Dip just cause I like ice cream! I ALWAYS have another scoop! You know Taco Tuesday? They outta rename it Roadkill Tuesday."

"NUH-UH!"

(TIME SKIP NARRATOR'S P.O.V)

You, Randy, and Howard walked to the cafeteria. When you got there, people were throwing away their tacos. Then they noticed Howard. "Awesome gossip, Howard!" A girl said.

"Double Dip!" One more added.

"He saved us from eating Chipmunk Changas!"

Then that person slowly clapped. Then another. Soon everyone was. Randy gawked at Howard. "That's the Slow Clap..." he mumbled. He turned to you. "He's getting the Slow Clap!"

Howard walked up to you two and put his hands on your backs. "No no no, WE are getting the Slow Clap." He pushed you two to your usual table.

"I'm gonna get something to eat!" You say before you get there. You leave Howard's hold and walk to the counter. You payed for a sandwich and turned around. You saw people surrounding your table. You squeezed through them to sit back down. Heidi was there, setting up her next me-cast. "Whats happening?" You whispered to Randy.

"Howard is internet famous," he replied.

You nodded and watched. He seemed nervous. "Don't embarrass me, Double Dip!" Heidi said. "You must know ONE secret. ONE thing that no one else knows. ONE thing that has been fighting you, that you're not supposed to tell ANYONE!"

You took a bite out of your sandwich. Which was a bad idea since Howard suddenly yelled, "I KNOW WHO THE NINJA IS!!"

You nearly choked at that moment, coughing like crazy. "WHAT?!" You managed to say.

Everyone gasped and Randy spat soda at Heidi. She didn't care. "You know... who the Ninja is...?" She said, slowly in surprise.

"YOU KNOW WHO THE NINJA IS?!" You repeated.

"Yes," he said. "Yes I do... and if you want the Deep Dish you're gonna have to tune in tomorrow! Double Dip!" He turns off the camera.

Heidi runs off, super excited. You were mentally freaking out. Howard Weinerman, one of your only friends, knows who your partner is! HOW?! Randy ran out of there, carrying his bag. You looked at Howard. "Do you REALLY know who he is??" You ask.

"N-no!" He says. "I only said that to get the pressure off my back."

You nodded, humming a little. "I guess that makes sense..." You stood up and walked out. You were actually kind of disappointed. You actually wanted to know who Ninja was. 'Oh well,' you thought. 'It's his business. Not mine...'

(Randy's P.O.V) I ran to the library, desperate to find a way to find a mind-wipe in the Nomicon. I sat at the table in the library and opened the Nomicon, repeating "Need a mind-wipe, need a mind-wipe, need a mind-wipe, need a mind-wipe!" I felt myself pass out, slamming my face against the open pages. I was then pulled into the book. I sat on a chair in a box-like room. In front of me were the words "the way to forget is to remember."