she done dreaming

Start from the beginning

Zayn removed his own shirt, pulling it over my head. He chuckled, looking at me. "A lil big yeah? But it works."

"I guess." I whispered.

So that night we went to dinner. The paparazzi caught us smiling and laughing. My shirt was to big, so the media just assumed it was Melo's and ran with it.

We didn't talk about the murder as we ate. We didn't talk about anything really. But we smiled and laughed, like it was something funny.

I drank more than I should've.

That's the full story of how I got away with murder.

"I mean, what y'all think I should do?" Dream asked as she parted my hair.

Serrano's High Graduation was tomorrow and Dream was getting me right with a full lace wig install.

"Why you don't just do a wig too?" I had no idea what she was talking bout before. I'd been blanking out a lot recently. I just hoped that was what she was talking bout.

She wasn't.

"Girl what?" Carolina laughed from her spot on the couch.

"I'm sorry sis, what was you saying?" I scratched the side of my head, addressing Dream.

Through the mirror, I seen her roll her eyes. "With Hakeem bitch. What you think I should do?"

".....Just leave him," I said with uncertainty. She knew how I felt.

I love Dream and I love Hakeem. But not together.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "For our five months anniversary Yas. Damn, I been talking for a minute now. What you was doing, sleeping with your eyes open?"

"Dream you the girl. Why you the one planning the anniversary?"

Carolina was mad quiet in the corner I see.

"Well Keem probably gon forget the date. I just wanna do sum special for him." Dream shrugged. "What you think?" she turned to Carolina.

"I mean... Yasmin's right."

"Periodt Caro," I clapped my hands. "You need to do sum special for yourself and leave him!" I tried to get it through Dream thick skull.

"I don't wanna hear it." she sang.

The front door opened to reveal Melo, Armani, and Hakeem. They had gone out to get food.

"Hey baby." Melo came straight to me, pressing a kiss to my lips. "I know you said you ain't hungry yet, but I got you yo fav." I smiled reaching out my hands as he held up the taco bell bag.

"Ole hungry ass. Talking bout 'baby i'm not hungry'" he laughed, handing it to me.

"Wassup Dream." Hakeem said as he took a seat on the coach awfully close to Carolina. Carolina moved slightly farther from him.

"Where's mine?" Dream asked eyeing the bag in his hand.

"You said you ain't want anything." he held his hands out in confusion. My mouth fell agape.