all star break up

"When you're in the public eye, privacy is not guaranteed

"When you're in the public eye, privacy is not guaranteed. Your fans and the media will think they own you. I guess, that's the hardest part of it all"

yasmin

I woke up with a sharp pain in the lower part of my body. The memories of last night flooded my vision and I was scared to open my eyes.

As my heart began to quicken the beeping of the background followed.

"Hey, you're okay." I heard a female's voice I didn't recognize as hand latched to my arm.

Opening my eyes I found myself in a hospital room. And the hand attached to me belonged to Dream who stood over me with a concerned look on her face.

When I didn't respond, she looked around uneasy.
"Ion know where your phone at. You can call
someone on mines if you want."

I looked around the room, "Where's Melo?"

"What?"

"Lamelo. He left?"

She seemed confused, "I'm the only one here..."

"Kalin left too?"

If they were gone it was probably to go kill Rob.

"Nobody knows you're here. I brought you here. I saw what he was doin to you."

"Why did you bring me here? Why didn't you call anyone?"

"Because you were unconscious and victimized. Now the evidence is secure and you can choose to tell and do whatever you want with it."

"Evidence?"

"They did a rape kit on you. Now they got all the DNA so if you ever want to go after that bastard, you can."

"And if I don't want to?"

"Then you don't have to. Ian gon tell." her eyes was sympathetic.

It was quiet for a moment as we both just looked at one another. Tears formed in my eyes and visibly in hers too. I bit my lip to hold in a sob.

"It's okay not to be okay. You can cry about it."

"I'm not gonna cry."

"Okay." she nodded hesitantly.

"I was just so scared." I whispered.

"I know." she interlocked her fingers with mine. "It's gon take time but I promise you gon heal from this."

"I know, I always do." I paused for a second before I looked back up to her, "Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Heal."

Her eyes widened, "How did you know?"

"My daddy used to always say 'Pray for the ones who pour wisdom into you. That wisdom ain't come without pain'."