Zenia [18]

Zenia, never forget absent friends.

You never liked trains, right? I remember how we talked about going around the world together, learning about new countries and cultures. About beauty that this world hold.

But you said that you will go only with one condition. No trains.

I thought it was childish, but you had your reasons. You hated fast things, you said that you feel like your life is going to vanish if you step inside of it.
I couldn't blame you.

I was taking the train ticket today, i never was a big fan of trains too actually. For some reason my boss needed me out of town. There was a little no space to sit anywhere, it was crowded, full of unknown faces.

Luckily, I got a seat just in time, but one old woman didn't had the same luck.

I noticed how she were in all black with bouquet of Zenias. Graveyard. That's were she was going, i assumed. Tired of watching her poor, fragile figure getting pushed back and fort as train moved, i stand up giving her my seat. She was thankful and she showed me her kind smile that was full of sadness

It was probably rude but i asked her about it. That same sad smile portrayed her face while she remembered all the memories, the nice and painful things that happened.
She lost a best friend.
Her heart was torn apart.
Only person that understood her was now somewhere else and she was left alone.

I told her about you too. But. It wasn't the same.
I lost the love.
My heart was empty.
Person who made me go trough hell and heaven was gone, and I was left alone to shiver.

But its okay, I can bare it.

Hope you enjoy Zenias

8.2.2020

note;

Two more chapters to go!
»After I finish this book I'll post either my Jeongin one, which is also short story or a Minsung one thats a full course meal but im still working on the chapters for it.

Thanks for  support♥