VALENTINES LOVE

Time had passed since New Years and the Seven had only got closer. A visit to Camp Jupiter revealed Tucker, the albino clear-sighted mortal, unknowingly destined for Reyna. After numerous death threats targeted towards the albino mortal to treat Reyna like a queen, each demigod felt at ease, and willingly accepted him into the group.

The demigods were all currently waiting on Tucker, Reyna, Frank and Hazel to arrive. As it was Valentine's Day, and the weather was beautiful, they'd all decided it was the perfect day to go to the amusement park. They were all comfortably lying down on the grass, basking in Apollo's blessed sun and the gentle breeze.

"So," Percy mused while massaging one of Annabeth's hands absentmindedly. "What are your plans for after camp?"

Since it was such a nice day, the demigods had decided to wait for their friends on the top of the hill. They had been chatting easily and relaxing for the past hour; the last ten minutes had been filled with Percy and Annabeth's plans for their future in New Rome.

"I think going to college in New Rome sounds good," Jason agreed with his bro. "I mean, while building shrines to every Greek and Roman deity out there earning a degree in Ancient History or World Mythology sounds perfect for me."

"You are very smart," Piper said with a smile. "You'll do great in college. I suppose living in New Rome could be fun; I could study to be a courtroom judge."

Several heads turned to her surprised. Everyone knew Jason liked history, but no one had thought Piper wanted to be a judge.

"Why?" Calypso asked.

"I would tell people to tell me the truth, and without lies I think court cases will go a lot smoother. The people who really deserve to be punished will be found guilty. Those who are innocent won't get falsely incarcerated."

The ex-goddess smiled warmly. "That seems wonderful. Leo and I have been talking about running a machine repair garage that doubles as a shop that sells fruit and vegetables grown by me as well as homemade stew and cider."

"It'll be called 'Leo and Calypso's Garage: Auto Repair and Mechanical Monsters'!" The son of Hephaestus added.

Calypso rolled her eyes at his energy. "They know, Leo. You told them before. Anyway, we have been working on building devices that can cover up demigod scent from monsters. That way we can open the garage somewhere in the middle of the United States to aid all demigods in need. We would write something subtle in both Greek and Roman outside to show wandering demigods, even those who are not aware themselves yet, that our place is safe. After giving them a meal and contacting one of the camps, we could make sure they are armed and in good condition before heading off again."

"That sounds like an awesome idea," Annabeth praised. Those around agreed wholeheartedly. "What about you, Nico? And you, Will?"

The son of Hades blinked, his eyes readjusting to the light since they had been closed for a while.

"I'm not sure," he admitted. "I suppose I want to get my GED at some point, once someone gets me a computer where I can learn how to work this so-called internet. I know can't go back to school, that's for sure. So many things have been discovered and changed since I was a child; if I enrolled in high school like I would be in now I'd fail every class and probably be humiliated by the fact I don't even know how to work a cell phone. Anyway, I suppose that's all I know for now other than wanting to live with Will at some point. Although we'll need to get married before that."

"What?" Will said as his face turned bright red. "Why would we need to be married before getting an apartment or something together first? I was hoping we could live together for a few years while I went to college before popping the big question."

Nico stared at his boyfriend with an eyebrow raised. Around him he noticed everyone else looking at him strangely, finally making Nico feel like he was the one out of place.

"When I grew up living together before being married was scandalous. People said bad things about you..."

Jason frowned from where he was sprawled out on the ground. "Things aren't like that anymore, Nico. Living together before being married is pretty normal nowadays."

"Oh," the son of Hades said sounding baffled. "That's nice, I guess."

Will ran a hand through his boyfriend's hair gingerly. He could tell Nico was still unsure about the whole idea.

"We're basically rooming together as it is, Death Boy. I sleep in your cabin almost every night. If it's your image you're worried about it is perfectly acceptable nowadays to room together with your significant other before marriage."

Nico looked relieved. "Okay. Then I think moving in an apartment together in New Rome, where there is a Medical School for you to go after you get your Masters at the college there, sounds very nice. How does that sound, Sunshine?" There was an emotion plain in his voice that he couldn't hide. The idea of living peacefully in New Rome with his boyfriend made him feel content.

"That sounds good to me!" Will answered enthusiastically as he nuzzled Nico, causing the smaller boy to squirm in his arms. "I'll become the best healer in all of New Rome, although I'd like to be a surgeon for non-demigods when I get good enough."

"Of course. I expect one day you'll be the president's personal doctor with the skill you possess."

Will shook his head. "I'd rather be your personal doctor, Death Boy."

"Aren't you already?"

"I suppose, but—"

All of a sudden four massive forms launched themselves at the son of Apollo. Will was quickly suffocating in the mess of hellhounds gathering around him, happy to see the person whose scent was one of the first they smelled.

"Hi Ebony, Midnight, Lucy, and Shadow!" The blond-haired boy gasped once Nico commanded the puppies to sit.

Chiron, along with Percy and Annabeth, had been taking care of them and training them well over the past two months. They had become independent of their mother three weeks prior, so the rascals were ready to meet their new owners. That was another reason why everyone was meeting up to celebrate Valentine's Day. The Hunters of Artemis were actually going to meet them at the amusement park where afterward Thalia would choose which pup would join them.

Will proceeded to smother Lucy, who wore a black studded collar of Nico's choosing. The tag, yellow and in the shape of the sun, had been Will's choice. This signified Lucy was theirs. Lucy especially had grown significantly, but to her owners she had simply become a bigger ball of love.

The recognisable flapping of wings caused the demigods and hellhounds to look up. Reyna and Tucker rode on Guido, a recognisable look of both fear and mild wonder on Tucker's face. Beside them flew Arion, with Hazel and Frank aboard.

Leo yelped when they both landed, causing everyone to chuckle and Calypso to roll her eyes. Trust her boyfriend to be the most ridiculous man to ever live. They all exchanged warm hugs and greetings with each other, Tucker choosing to fawn and marvel over the hellhound puppies.

"Quit this smushy loving now are we going to the theme park or not?" Leo exclaimed impatiently. "Leo Mc Shizzle does not wait!"