I stare at the black figure slowly forming behind me. Looking back, I stand there with a shocked face. The figure was slowly forming into what I least expected...or who I least expected.

(I used a photo filter because the original looked weird, I actually drew this on September of 2018, I didn't want to use a random image from the internet, AND IMAGINE HE HAS A TIE BECAUSE THEIR JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL HAD TIES FOR EVERY STUDENT BECAUS...

(I used a photo filter because the original looked weird, I actually drew this on September of 2018, I didn't want to use a random image from the internet, AND IMAGINE HE HAS A TIE BECAUSE THEIR JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL HAD TIES FOR EVERY STUDENT BECAUSE IM GAY LIKE THAT- ok? Thank you for you corporation, proceed)

"S-Sinus...?" I back away, shocked and scared. He was the black figure following me this entire time? Oh no... He looks right into my eyes, smiling like a maniac. "Hello, (Y/n)...my old friend." I back up into the sink. "I-I thought we weren't friends..." I look away, not wanting to face him. "Come on, I was only playing around..." I look back at him and snap. "You...you called what you did "playing around"? During those two years, you had no idea what you've F*CKING done to me! YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE I DON'T BELONG HERE, LIKE I WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT I NEEDED TO DIE! YOU KNOW HOW F*CKING HARD THAT WAS FOR ME TO OVERCOME THAT ON MY OWN?! YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO CONTINUE LIVING WITH THIS GUILT!?..." I hesitate as he stops smiling.

Tears begin streaming down my face. I stare at him with an angry, confused look. "You...you left me all by myself..." A moment of silence passes. "...Oh, (Y/n)..." He reaches his hand out to comfort me, but I quickly slide away to the door. "Just leave me the f*ck alone..." I reach for the handle, but my vision becomes blurry as I become dizzy. "Haha...oh (Y/n)...you shouldn't have done that..." I look at him as he disappears into thin air. "Wha...what did you...?" ...

(|||_ _)

"ʍɐʞǝ nd..."

"ɥǝʎ, (ʎ/u)..."

"..."

"WAKE UP"

I open my eyes and see I'm in the nurse's office again. Sitting up, I look at the time and see class will end in half an hour. I remember the nightmare I had and look for the window to walk up to it. I try to use my powers to break it, but they're gone...my powers are now completely gone...

I sigh with a blank, emotionless expression on my face. Thinking for a moment, I raise my arms and strike the window, breaking it and gaining many cuts from it. I crawl out before anyone could come and check what the cause of the sound was.

"...Sorry Saiki..."

~Saiki's pov~

"(Y/n)..." I stand up and excuse myself to the restroom, which I'm not going. The teacher nods and I quickly run out of the room. "Damn it, (Y/n)..." I attempt to teleport to (Y/n), but it brings me to the nurse's office. I look on the bed she was sleeping in, but of course she's gone. I look around and see a broken window. I go and search, looking outside the window and see that she broke it from the inside and left. I see some blood on the floor and carefully jump out of the window. Picking up one of the shards, I notice more blood on them. It seems she hurt herself, so she must be bleeding a heavily due to the amount of blood in this spot.

     Damn it! I have to get for Reita for help! Clairvoyance! "Reita." I see him look up from his desk and around his classroom. "Huh? Saiki? Is that you? Did you see any girls pant-" "No joking around, there's no time! (Y/n) left the nurse's office and disappeared! I can't find her with my powers anymore! Get  out of class and meet me at the nurse's office!" He gasps, "Got it!"

That idiot better hurry up.

(;≧皿≦)

     "I'm here! Is there anything-" he gasps at some of the blood on the floor and screams. "IS SHE OKAY?! Sh-She must be! She's a psychic!" He panics and looks at me. "Hard to say, I heard her thoughts and I was able to sense her, she could've lost them." He gasps, "...Lost them? Saiki, is that possible?" I nod. "It could be a side affect of one taking control of their psychic abilites...I'm still not sure, but she's out there somewhere! I don't know where but somewhere! She's about to do something terrible to herself! Reita, help me find her. I can't do this myself because something is keeping me from teleporting me to her." He gives me a look filled with worry and concern. "Honestly at this point I would make a really stupid deal about helping...but we have to find her. I promise you, Saiki...I will try my best to help you look."

"...Thanks, Reita..."