19.

The loud knocking continued as Bakugou's eyes fell back onto mine. He looked a bit surprised but his expression remained the same. I could feel my palms sweat as my eyes grew bigger looking down at our bare chests, not to mention the stiffness that had grown between his legs. I jump up and reach for the large shirt on the floor stumbling over the coffee table in front of me. Hearing a slight chuckle behind me caused me to whip my head around. Bakugou was now sitting up with his whole body leaned back against the couch. His full wingspan extended across the back of the couch looking at me with the biggest grin. 

"CAN YOU TRY TO PUT A SHIRT ON!" I say in a whisper toned yell throwing his top at him as it hit his face. I hadn't intended for the shirt to hit his face, but surprisingly it pleased me more than expected. He grabbed at the cloth pulling it off his face as he flashed me his gritted teeth causing me to laugh. It made me laugh how he thought he was intimidating. 

"Who the fuck even is here this early anyway?" he grumbled as he tried to find the armholes in his shirt. Before I could answer another loud knock echoed the open space causing my whole body to become numb. Really anyone could be at the door right now and that's what worried me most. I had just opened myself up to Bakugou which isn't something I do. It felt great, but I wasn't too sure I was comfortable letting everyone else in just yet. I was comfortable with this small bubble we were living in right now. 

Turning my attention back at Bakugou, I smiled watching him pull his dark material over his head covering the toned chest I had just dragged my fingers across only seconds ago. As his head emerged from the hole he flashed me a grin that calmed down that released any worry I had been building up in that short amount of time. At that moment, I felt at peace, that whatever situation I was about to face wouldn't be that bad.

"What you staring at Pouty? Go on and answer that damn door" A half-smile continued to grow as his warm eyes kept me mesmerized. I waved my hand at him to hush as he rolled his eyes in response with a quiet chuckle. 

As my feet padded against the wood flooring I began to slow down as the door grew closer. Pressing my hand against the cool wood as I went up on my tippy toes to look through the peephole. Feeling the brisk fall breeze against the door sent a shiver down my spine, but nothing could have prepared my body for the shock of seeing Shoto outside my front door. Jumping back as a gasp escaped my lips while quickly covering my mouth hoping Bakugou didn't hear me.

There was no escaping this, he was probably worried and I just needed to play it off as if I had just woken up. At least it was Shoto and not my sister or worse my dad. I knew he wouldn't be happy about this, but I had to weigh out the pros and cons. Taking in a deep breath before turning towards the mirror in my hallway flattening my hair and inspected my features as I reached out pulling the door open. Shoto had his hand up like he was about to knock again as his eyes met mine. His hand slowly lowered as he stared into my eyes. A breeze pushed through the opening causing my long black strands of hair to push back behind me. 

"Shoto?" I say in my most questioning tone. I already knew he was here, but I didn't want him to know that. His eyes looked surprised then quickly returned to their calm demeanor as he sighed. A small smile appeared on his face which made my body relax. 

"Thank god, I was so worried. I know you texted me everything was fine, but I had to see for myself" Shoto's tone seemed so sincere as I leaned against the door frame. I wasn't even thinking as I pulled the door open a bit more showing my full body. I watched as Shoto's smile slowly faded. 

"Whose shirt is that?" he said as his eyebrows pushed together. My body tensed up as I stared at him blankly. I had no words. I was caught red-handed, but in this case black-shirted. 

"Misaki?" His voice became more stern as I tried my best to not look him in the eyes. Pressing his hand against the door he pushed past me and into the living room where Bakugou was sitting. Shoto wasted no time as he hastily stepped towards the open living room. I rushed after him looking down at the ground still unable to say a word. I tried my best to piece together what I would say to Shoto but nothing I came up with made sense. Shoto was stopped in the entryway as I stopped myself before running into him. My eyes looked up I noticed Bakugou wasn't sitting there anymore. The spot that he used to inhabit was pushed in a bit from his weight, but other than that you would have thought it was all a dream. Shoto stood there analyzing the room before turning around to face me. His face was still twisted as he had just tasted a sour lemon which confused me. I had never seen him like this in my life.