15.

As the party continued on I felt myself become more and more comfortable. I wasn't sure if it was the beer or the fact that I was having so much fun, either way, I was happy and that was all that mattered. Bringing my drink to my lips I took back the cool liquid listening to everyone as they continued telling stories and reminiscing about high school.

I would have never known the lengths they went as a whole class to protect each other and their school. I learned so much about each of them simply from listening in and if there were any gaps Ochaco was always quick to fill me in.

"Shoto really wasn't super friendly right off the bat that's for sure," Ochaco said smiling as Shoto took a pull of his drink rolling his eyes.

"Hey I had my reason, Misaki gets it. She and I are pretty similar in that way" he smiled as I notice Midoriya and Ochaco make a face at each other. I really didn't know how to feel about that, but just pretended I didn't see it.

"Hey, Misaki! We should all exchange numbers, that way maybe Ochaco you and I can grab something to eat sometime, or just hangout -ribbit-"  Tsu smiled at me as Ochaco's arm remained around my shoulder.

"Oh please Misaki! That would be so nice!" Ochaco's round cheeks and big eyes were hard to say no to even if I wanted to.

"Sure" I say pulling a piece of my hair behind my ear. Ochaco jumps up excitedly as she pulls out her phone, Tsu does the same as we all exchange numbers. Behind us the boys continue their banter just an arms reach away.

Putting my phone back in my pocket I look up and catch Shoto staring. He blushes slightly as a warm smile spreads on his face. I turn my head at him, I don't think I've ever seen Shoto blush like that in my life.

He stepped closer towards us as his smile remained on his face. I was a bit confused by it all but shrugged it off. A very buzzed Ochaco jumped on top of Midoriya's back as she hiccuped causing Tsu to laugh at them.

"Ochaco you do not need to drink anymore ok?" Midoriya said in a very protective way as she continued to hiccup with the sweetest pouty face on causing Midoriya's face to burn a deep red. I hadn't even realized Shoto and I standing alone until he turned towards me.

"Told you not to worry about my friends !" He laughed patting my head. I look up at him as his lowered eyes looked back at me. I could feel my insides wiggle about from the look he was giving me.

"I trust you Shoto so I knew in the back of my mind this would all work out" I smile in response as a half smile pulled up the side of his face.

"I'm just happy you're having a good time Misaki, really I'm just happy to be hanging out with you again"

Even though the music blared around us I could still hear the cooed tone in his voice. I chalked it up to him just being drunk. Yeah, that's all this is. He's just over served so that's why he's acting this way.

"You're definitely not going to be driving home tonight right?" I say concerned as his expression remained unchanged. He nodded his head slowly keeping a tight gaze on me.

I could feel my body grow hot from it all as I break the gaze looking around at everyone else still talking. There had to be a way out of this situation politely. My eyes dart around for a good way out as I notice everyone's drinks were empty.

"Hey guys I'll go grab us some drinks!" I blurt out as Shoto's eyes widen.

"I'll go with you Misaki -"

"No, no I can do it"

"GIRL -hiccup- POWER!!!" Ochaco yelled as she giggled into Midoriya's shoulder causing me to laugh.