13.

Feeling the suns rays hit the back of my eyelids caused me to stretch out among my warm bed. The light comforter surrounded me like a cloud as I laid on my back for awhile. My mind felt like it was filled with fog as I tried lifting my heavy head slightly only for it to plop back down amongst the pillows.

I already knew I looked a mess because I spent half the night crying about what happened with Bakugou. I never meant for things to have escalated so fast. No matter how hard I tried Bakugou's sad expression wouldn't leave my mind. He was clearly a strong guy, but what I said really hurt him and thats what killed me the most.

I replayed everything said over and over in my head wondering how different things would have been if I didn't say this or I didn't do that. I spent half the night pacing my room and eventually when that was too much I laid on my back staring at the ceiling trying to make sense of how I was feeling.

I laid there for hours trying to understand my feelings and couldn't process them clearly. I was angry, frustrated and mostly sad. I felt the tears run down the sides of my face as I laid on my back. My lip quivered as the harsh words rang through my ears. I wanted nothing more to replay that whole moment all over again because the pain I was feeling was immense and I just couldn't shake it off.

Why was I getting so upset about hurting Bakugou's feelings anyways? Did that mean I actually do care about him? Or did I just simply feel guilty? In the end he was being a real asshole about everything and made me feel so small. But then again, I didn't need to react the way I did...

Even after rethinking the situation in every way I always came to the conclusion that almost everything Bakugou said was right. I really wasn't giving him a chance. I was judging him off some false persona that I heard through Kat and even Shoto.

Why did he have to be such a fucking hot head though? There were so many better ways he could have gone about that situation but instead he stormed in and made me feel bad about myself.

I've never met someone so aggressive and stubborn before in my life. I don't know how many times I told him Shoto was an old friend, because he constantly dismissed me. The feeling I had inside during that confrontation felt all too real for me. I felt like I was reliving some of my childhood memories as Bakugou stood tall in front of me. The other kids ganging up on me and would never let me have a chance to stand up for myself.

They constantly bullied and pointed at ever flaw I had. Even when I got older they judged me off of every past mistake without giving me a proper chance. It took me years to finally get the voice I have now and instead I released my full wrath on someone who vocally said they wanted to get to know me more. I guess I'm the real asshole in all this.

Wiping my eyes I slowly scoot myself up and turn on the TV. The news casters voiced bellowed throughout my empty room as my body slowly slouched into the pillows behind me.

It was already 11:30 am and there was no way I was moving for a little. My eyes felt swollen and tired from the lack of sleep mixed with tears as I tried to focus on the news clips in front of me. No sooner did I turn on the TV did I see a familiar face.

"Thanks to the hero work of Ground Zero we can safety return back to our daily activities over on Blackburn St. We are taking you now to Stacy Dane who is at the scene, Stacy what do you have for us"

My eyes widened at the screen. Clips of Bakugou fighting off villains at full speed quickly flashed before my eyes. He looked a bit beat up as his toned arms flamed up from his quirk before slamming into the opponents face. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to. The anger in his eyes was all too real. Did this just happen this morning?