5.

"Wait a minute what was his name again?!"

My younger sister Kats voice bellowed loudly as soon as I finished the story. She had come over this afternoon and was curious to know what I've been up to the past few days. I skipped out on dinner with the family last night so she decided to head my way today.

"Erm, I think it was Bakugou?" I say thinking for a minute, "Yeah Katsuki Bakugou I believe.."

Kats light hazel eyes widened at the mention. Opposite of me, Kat had long blond hair that layered around her round face that held a continuous smile. She was always the more popular outgoing type, but then again she never had to experience the loss my dad and I had. She was too young when my mom died so the memories she has only came from my stories.

Kats been told these stories all her life so she sometimes believes they're her memories. I sometimes envied her outgoing carefree nature as she navigated life at the top hero high school. She had friends and a life, not to mention was top of her class. I guess I can be proud of one thing and that's being a role model in her life.

"I KNOW WHO THAT IS MISAKI!" Her high pitched voice grew louder as I covered my ears.

"Fucking hell Kat calm down," I say as her eyes remained bugged out of her head.

"I can't calm down..." Kats hands were thrown in the air, "sis you know who that is!?"

I just stare at her and wait for her to finish. I was so beyond unimpressed by him as a person that I was kinda anxious to hear why he was causing my baby sister to turn into some fangirl.

"He's like a new up and coming hero! He went to my high school, UA's bad boy was what he was known as by all the teachers and students!"

I roll my eyes. How predictable, this was not far off from what I already knew.

"He's so hot Misaki! You didn't kiss him!?" Kat was beginning to sound like some boy band obsessed tween as I whipped a pillow at her head.

"I'm thoroughly embarrassed for you right now"

Getting up from my seat I make my way to my lofted kitchen and pour myself some coffee. Kat jumped up following only steps behind me. She was so close I was convinced she would step on my heels any moment.

"Oh stop it you had to have thought he was at least cute! Even someone as cold as you had to have recognized it a little?!"

I bring the coffee mug to my lips and just stare intently at my sister. How was she so obsessed with Bakugou? Were other people that enamored by him too? What the hell has he ever even done?

I shrug my shoulders setting the mug down on the counter. She was practically leaning over waiting for my response.

"Truthfully?" I day as she nodded her head aggressively an eager smile still on her face, "only because you won't quit.. yeah he's a good looking guy I guess"

Once again she screamed jumping up and down. I cover my ears as she beamed at me.

"Please stop now Kat before I get a migraine" I laugh taking another sip of my drink.

I wasn't sure if it was the buzz of the coffee or the fact that I openly admitted to someone I thought Bakugou was good looking but my stomach began to flip inside me.

Kat grabbed herself a mug and poured some coffee before jumping up to sit on the counter. Her smile was insanely big she almost looked like the joker as she stared at me.

"I really don't get the big deal here Kat"

"Misaki, he's literally celebrity status here, like I know you're in your own little world right now but there are in fact other up and coming heroes you know?? A lot from my high school actually" she sat up all proper flipping her hair at that last statement.