Trust Issues, Family, and Cuddling.

Last chapter of this short fanfic. again, thanks to everyone who read this it means a lot. I have this short finished Louis fanfic that I might post after this, still debating ;P

*Mari’s POV*

It’s been a month since Zayn and I’ve been together and it’s great. He’s become a big part of my life and I don’t want it any other way. I know it’s only been a month, but the way things have been going with us it feels like 10 years. And that trip to the Caribbean that I was saving money up to go with my friends, I blew it off. I wanted to spend more time with the boys and my boyfriend. I can always go on another less expensive trip with them another year. Today is Lou and I’s best friend day. So no girlfriend or boyfriend, just best friends. I got changed in a white sleeveless pocket tee with cat fabric as the pocket and high waisted black denim shorts. Tying my hair in the high bun I always do, placing on my black ray bans glasses on the top of my head, and sitting down in the living room waiting for Lou to tell me he was outside. I turned on the TV to Spongebob and scrolled through my phone. “I’m ready, boo! Just tell me when you’re coming xx” I texted Lou and payed more attention to the Spongebob episode, even if I’ve watched every episode. My phone vibrated and it was Louis. “Outside, love! xxx” Lou texted me. I quickly got up, slipped on my white low top converse and walked over to Louis’ car.

Opening the door, and greet Lou with a hug. “Where we going?” I asked him curiously. “All around this beautiful country of England!” he shouted. I smiled and put my feet up on the dash, sliding my ray bans glasses on the bridge of my nose and rolling down my window so the fresh England breeze can flow through the car. Lou turned on the radio and my all time favorite Chris Brown song came on. Lou smiled and gave my a quick glance because he knew how much I loved this song. I sat up properly and began to sing along, “Hey! Little mama, oh you're a stunner. Hot little figure, yes, you're a winner and I'm so glad to be yours, you're a class all your own.” I sang to Lou gripping on his hand. “And oh, little cutie when you talk to me I swear the whole world stops you're my sweetheart and I'm so glad that you're mine you are one of a kind.” I continued and this time Lou joined in. “Boo! You’re ruining the song!” I shouted as I covered his mouth. I should’ve learned better from previous experiences, he licked my palm with his tongue and I took my hand off his mouth. “Gross, Lou.” I say whipping his saliva on his white shirt with red stripes. He chuckled slightly to himself and I gave him a wet willy. He swiveled slightly on the road and rubbed his ear. “Like old times, eh Boo?” I said nudging Lou in the ribcage. He glanced at me, stuck his tongue out to me, and focused on the road again.

Humming along to the rest of the song and checking my phone, I decided to text Zayn to tell him it was “Lari day.” “To: Quiff ♥: Hey babe :) Lou and I are spending the day together. What you up to? xx” I hit send and put my feet back on the dash. “We’re here!” Lou shouted as he got out of the car. I looked around my surroundings and I saw the London Eye a couple of blocks away. Lou walked over to my door and opened it for me, he extended his hand out to me and I took it gladly. He pulled me out of the car and placed my hand on his bicep. “Why are we at the London Eye?” I asked him curiously as we walked towards it. “Just thought it would be a fun for us to do.” he said smiling. I didn’t question his knowledge so I just went with it. My phone vibrated and I checked it. “From: Quiff ♥: Hey baby! Have fun with Lou today, and me? Just catching up with an old childhood friend down in London. c ya soon :) xxxx” I smiled at his text and slid my phone back in the butt pocket of my shorts.

We got to the London Eye and had to wait about a good ten minutes but we finally got on. Surprisingly we got one to ourselves so we could be as foolish as possible. Lou started waving at people as we got further up, catching a few girls attention that it was Louis “The Tommo” Tomlinson from One Direction. “Mar, dare me?” he said cheekily as he faced the crowd with his bum and his hands on his pants like he was going to pull them down. “Tomlinson, don’t you dare! You’ve got a reputation to keep!” I bickered at him. He didn’t listen to a single word I said, it’s like it went it one ear and out the other. He pulled his pants down, along with his topman boxers, and flashed the crowd with his infamous bum. Receiving a few screams, laughs, and cheering he pulled his pants back up and winked at the crowd. Phones were out so within the matter of seconds Lou’s bum will be all over the internet. I smacked the back of his head for his immature behavior. “You’re fucking 20 years old, Louis Tomlinson! You should know better!” I scolded him. He pouted sticking his bottom lip out, he seemed sad by the way he was looking at his shoes and not at me. “Sorry, mum.” he finally spoke. I rolled my eyes at him, sat down on the floor, and looked out on the amazing view of London. I’ve never noticed just how beautiful it really was, I’ve lived here my whole life and I’ve never stopped to admire just how enchanting this land is. I let out a deep sigh in the beauty and Lou sat next to me shortly after. “Beautiful ain’t it?” Louis broke the silence. I didn’t talk, I just nodded and laid my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed the top of my head and we just admired the view for a little while more.