18 Years Later

“I’m home mum!” Mia yelled running upstairs to her room. I didn’t even get to ask how her day was.

“Was that Mia?” Niall asked coming into the kitchen wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Yes… that girl… I can’t believe she’s only 17. Do you think she has a boyfriend?” I asked Niall.

“Probably, I mean she has your beauty. I just wish she would tell us more….” He trailed off grabbing some chips.

The doorbell rang and I went to go get it. It was the boys and their families. Harry and his wife of 12 years, Tammy, and their daughter Darcy, Zayn and his wife of 10 years, Kenzie with their son Alex who was a couple moths younger than Mia, Liam was with his wife Alana, and there 7 year old… Liam and Danielle hadn’t worked out after all…, and Louis and Eleanor with their 10 year old Toby, they had been married for 16 years.

“Mia, come downstairs! Dinner is ready!” I yelled to my daughter.

She came downstairs and smiled. She was now wearing a white tank top, black shorts, and white flats. She had hazel eyes, and long brown hair.

“Let’s eat people!” Niall yelled wrapping his arm around my waist.

During dinner we ate and talked. “So, Mia do you have a boyfriend of yours?” Harry asked her. He and Mia were really close. Mia and Darcy looked at each other and laughed. Darcy and Mia were best friends, even though Darcy was a few years older than her.

“Um, yea… I do, but we will talk about that later.” She blushed eating her food.

“What about you Alex?” Harry asked him.

“Yea… I have an amazing girlfriend.” He smiled.

“Aw… our babies are growing up so fast.” I wiped a fake tear.

When everyone was done eating we all sat around the bar in the kitchen.

“I love the new house by the way.” My sister smiled.

“Thank you. Would you like to have the tour?” I asked them.

Then Mia, Darcy, and Alex sat straight up and their eyes went huge. “What’s up guys?” I asked them.

“N-n-nothing. Let’s give them the tour.” Mia gulped.

“This is Niall and I’s room.” I said showing them our master sweet.

“I love it in here. But it’s quite disturbing knowing what goes on in here.” Louis said.

Him and Harry high fived each other while Niall and I blushed. “Moving on!” I said bringing them across the hall to Mia’s room.

“Now, I haven’t been in her room yet so… this is new to all of us.” I said while opening her door.

Then I saw pictures of her and Alex. Kissing, hugging, smiling, and laughing. What? They were literally ALL OVER HER WALL.

“What is this?” I asked looking at all of the pictures along with the rest of the parents.

“Well….” We turned to see Alex and Mia holding hands. “We have been dating for about 1 year now…” she trailed off gulping.

“And we love each other.” Alex said kissing her cheek making her smile.

“I know this is odd, but I really do love him. We didn’t tell you because we knew you guys would flip… so we only told Darcy.” Mia looked at the ground.

Niall and Zayn exchanged glances.

“And… sometimes when I say I’m going over my friend’s house… I usually go to his house… or vise versa.” She adds smirking.

  “Oh my God, I have a rebel child.” I said in shock.

“Well Zayn… it looks like we could become in-laws.” Niall said hugging Zayn. They both fake cried of happiness.

“So you guys aren’t mad?” they asked in shock.

“Why would we be mad? Wait… have you guys… ya know….” I trailed off.

“Got it on?” Harry and Louis said at the same time. I smacked Louis’ head, and Tammy smacked Harry’s head. Liam was laughing quietly on the side.

“Um… yes….” Mia said quietly.

“WHAT? WHEN WHERE? WERE YOU PRTECTED?!” Niall yelled running his hands through is hair, and Zayn was doing the same.

“Yes, we were protected. We have done it at both of our houses actually. When we were home alone. Even on my living room couch, and on the…” Mia put her hand over Alex’s mouth.

“Where else? Please just get it over with.” I sighed rubbing my temple.

She slowly took her hand off of his mouth. “Our kitchen counter.” He said.

“Oh. My. God.” Niall and Zayn said the same time.

“Well… we will just be going.”

“Yes us too.

“And us.”

Liam, Harry, and Louis left with their families giving are all some time to talk.

We walked downstairs into the living room, leaving Mia and Alex in her room. “So, what now?” Kenzie asked.

“I think we should let them be together. I mean the love each other and you can tell.” I told them.

“Yea, I just don’t want your son hurting my daughter.” Niall told Zayn.

“Trust me; I will kill him if he breaks Mia’s heart.” Zayn told Niall.

We got up and headed to Mia’s room. We opened the door and there was our kids making out almost half naked on the bed.

“Oh, can’t you guys just contain yourselves for 10 minutes?” Zayn asked.

“Sorry.” they mumbled.

“Well, we just wanted to say that you guys can be together… just control your hormones.” Niall said. “And Alex, you can stay the night if you want.” Niall told them.

“Thank you.” Mia smiled.

“Yea, whatever.” I waved my hand.

“I’ll be back later with some clothes for you.” Zayn said.

We left the teenagers in her room, and went downstairs to watch TV. Zayn and Kenzie left after bringing Alex his clothes. Niall and I went to bed.

“I love you Niall.” I kissed Niall’s lips.

“I love you too.” He kissed my neck.

“Niall, stop. Our daughter and her boyfriend are in the other room.” I told him.

“So? Just because they can’t doesn’t mean we can’t” he winked and pulled me on top of him.

I love this Irish man so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end. Thank you for everyone who read this, and voted, and commented.

I'm so sad that is over.

I really loved this book so much.

I have a new story going called I Could Never Pick Up The Pieces (Zayn Malik)

Thank You, Goodnight, and Goodbye. *curtain closes* *audience cries and applaudes* *roses are thrown*