Forgiveness and Plans

Lol, so I came up with this chapter on my way home form my friend's house at 10:00 last night lol.

And, yea... sorry for slow updates... It's just school and dance is really stressing me out...

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT PICTURE ON THE SIDE THEN YOU MAY LEAVE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Ok, so tell me the doctor said!” my mum jumped up and down. I shook my head and laughed.

“She said that I was definitely pregnant and that the baby looks to be a girl.”’ I smiled and put my hand on my stomach.

“Well, I’m off to the market, want anything in particular?” she asked grabbing her bag.

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘p’. She nodded and left.

I sat down on the couch and put on the TV.

Ok, so let me tell you what has happened since I took the tests and ran away from Niall. I ran to my mum’s house leaving most of my clothes at the other house. The first week they didn’t stop calling or texting me nonstop, until I threw my phone at the wall. Unintentionally of course…. ANYWAYS, I have been here for 3 weeks, almost a month and well… my bump was not too big, but it was growing. I called my school at told them the news. They said congratulations and yadda yadda, but they told me I could take online courses, or continue when I was ready. When I told my mum I was pregnant she took it surprisingly well.

I was in the middle of watching The Notebook, bad idea when you pregnant, and the doorbell rung. Thinking it was mum forgetting something, I stood up to get it. When I opened the door I saw 7 people at the door with stressed out faced on.

I looked at everyone in confusion and they all plunged at me in a group hug.

“Can’t… breathe.” I tried to get out. They all parted and went into the house. I sat on the couch and the boys turned the TV off and stood right in front of me with their arms crossed. My sister and Tammy sat down next to me and crossed their arms too.

“Um, yes?” I asked.

“Are you really pregnant?!” Niall blurted out and covered his mouth. He had bags under his eyes and his eyes were red and puffy.

“We’ll give you two some privacy.” Liam said guiding everyone in the back yard.

Niall sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. I snatched it away from him.

“Look, I’m sorry. I mean, I don’t know why I’m sorry.” he said looking into my big brown eyes.

“You got me pregnant, Niall.” I sighed.

“I did?!” he smiled. “Why is that bad? I mean we are having a baby!”

“I’M having the baby not you. Oh, and by the way, it’s a girl.” I told him standing up.

“Wait! Please! Nat, I love you, and I know you may be mad at me, but don’t be. Please.” He pleaded.

I was about to answer until he smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back because, well, what could I do? I loved him. His hand touched my stomach and he smiled into the kiss. He parted and made me look into his eyes. “That’s OUR baby in you. And we will raise her together, for 18 years of her life. And we will be the best god damn parents ever.” He smiled.

A tear slipped down my face. “Niall James Horan… I really hope you meant that. Because if not, then I will hurt you.” I laughed a little. 

“Soooo…. May have I have the honor to take you back?” he asked.

“Of course!” I smile. He hugged me and spun me around.

“YES!” he out me down and we looked to the back yard. The boys and girls were dancing and jumping up and down in excitement.

“Oookaaay?” I laughed. They stopped and came in the room.

“Niall can you come upstairs with me?” I asked him. He nodded and I took him up to my room.

He sat on my bed and I sat across from him. “What are we going to do about living arrangements?” I asked him.

“Well, I know you don’t want our own flat yet until a while because well that’s just you-“I cut his sentence off.

“If you want one, then we can get one. But I don’t want to be alone while you go on tour next month…” I trailed off counting the weeks Niall and I had left together. My smiled getting smaller and smaller until it was a frown. “We have 3 weeks left together…”

“I know, and I hate this. And how are we going to tell management, and the fans?” he asked running his hands through his hair.

“Well, we should do it the same time as Harry and Tammy. I mean she is due March 4th, and I am due April 2nd.” I smiled thinking about how me and my best friend were only 3 weeks apart.

“Ok, so do you want to share a flat, or…?” he trailed off.

“Let’s just see what management says first. While I’m changing call them with Harry.” I left without letting him answer.

I changed into my pajamas and a loose shirt. I went into my room and saw that Niall wasn’t there. I walked downstairs and saw everyone helping my mum put the food away.

“Hey Niall, did you call them?” I asked sitting down next to Tammy. Now her stomach was GROWING!

“Yea, they said we could talk to them tomorrow.” He smiled at me and bent down to kiss my cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got out of the car and walked up to the big building. Niall held my hand, Harry held Tammy’s hand, and Louis had his arm wrapped around El. We stepped into the elevator and waited until we got to the 8th floor.

When the elevator dinged we stepped out and Zayn and Liam guided us to the office. We opened the doors and thee was their 4 people in suits, and Simon Cowell.

“Hello boys, sit.” We did as told. “So, what did you want to discuss Niall?”

“Well, um me and Harry um, er, well have some news.” He scratched the back of his neck.

“Yea, um, er well. Tammy and Nat are well… pregnant with our babies.” Harry said playing with his fingers looking down.

I looked at Niall and he was biting his nails. “Ok, well boys. You’re lucky this tour is only for 3 months. We aren’t gonna keep you away form your girlfriends because we understand that you need to be with them, but you will have to wait until after the tour. Now Louis, is Eleanor engaged, or pregnant in any way?”

“Nope!” he said popping the ‘p’. We laughed and shook our heads.

The rest of the meeting was about the tour and what not. When we left we all went into our own rooms and rested there. Well, except for Liam and Zayn. I think they went out together doing only heaven knows what.

“So, are we getting our own flat?” I asked Niall. My shirt was pulled up and he was drawing circles in my stomach.

“Yup. We can go tomorrow.” He smiled and kissed my stomach.

I smiled at the happiness that I had at the moment, so excited to let our little girl into the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so sorry if this was a boring chapter and that I didn't update in a while.

Um, I think there will only be about 3-5 chapters left or maybe a little more. IDK.

But yea... Vote adn Comment. :)

-Cheyenne