A Girls Day Out.

HI DREAMERS!

As you can see, I have gotten the laptop fixed a few days earlier! YAYAYAY!

But basically this chapter is gonna be full on improvised, as in I didn't even know what I wanted it to be about. 

Oh! And tell me what you like about the new cover!

-Cheyenne

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I looked around and everyone had worried faces on. Niall and I were confused as well. The only one that was really, truly angry about this was my sister.

“Tell me, why am I seeing pictures of you two in the rain all over the place, and why I wake up at 3:00for a drink I notice you and Niall GONE?!” Eleanor was practically fuming with anger.

“Well, we couldn’t sleep so we went to a café at about 1:30 and walked back home.” Niall said. I was thanking the lord he didn’t tell them the reason why we took longer than planned.

“So, you mean to tell us that this little ‘trip’ of yours took over 3 hours?” Zayn yawned. I gave him the ‘not helping’ look and he smirked.

“Yea, why did it take so long?” she asked pacing. Then she stopped, “what did you really do? And don’t lie to me because I can tell when you lie.” She said pointing to me.

“Well, he did sing me a song….” I said trying to put on my best poker face. She nodded but didn’t look pleased.

“I’m just gonna leave it there. Let’s go to bed,” she turned to me and Niall, “Don’t sleep together.” And then walked upstairs dragging Louis with her.

“Goodnight. Wake me up when September ends.” Harry said singing. I rolled my eyes.

“Yea, night.” Tammy said.

“Ok, don’t lie to me, are you to dating?” Zayn asked pointing at us.

“Yea, but please don’t tell anyone.” I begged. He laughed, nodded, and went to bed.

I walked upstairs. “I’ll be there once I’m sure everyone is asleep.” Niall whispered in my ear. I nodded and changed into my PJ’s.

About 3o minutes later Niall sneaked into my room and layed beside me. “Goodnight, love.” He gave me a kiss on my cheek. I instantly fell asleep.

“I THOUGHT I SAID NOT TO SLEEP TOGETHER AND I FIND YOU GUYS ALL CUDDLED UP TOGETHER?!” my sister screamed in the morning.

“Ugh, can you stop yelling?” I asked getting up. Niall loosened his grip on my so I could get out of bed.

“Sure, no get dressed, me, you and Tammy are going out.” And with that she left my room.

“Why is she so mad?” I asked my boyfriend confused.

“Because before you came she said she doesn’t want us to date you.” He said coming in back of me and wrapping his arms around my waist. Then he started to kiss me neck and then moved his way up.

He span my around so I was facing him. He then kissed my lips and I kissed back. We moved our lips in sync and he bit my lip so I parted them. His tongue roamed my mouth and then I had to part.

“I need to get ready, and you need to go.” I pushed him out of my room and shit the door. I leaned against it and bit my lip. Wow, was all I could think. How lucky was I to have Niall as my boyfriend. But if you think about it, this is just a summer fling. So don’t get too attached. With that thought I went into the shower. I put the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner in my hair wanting to take a quick shower. I washed my body and shaved. I got out and saw that it was raining.