The I Do's

TA DA! The Wedding is here! And the chapter after this one is indeed the last. Ok, so the picture show's the ring, cake, wedding dress, bridesmaide's dresses, and shoes. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

:)))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hands were shaking as I took the flowers in my hand. I breathed in and out. I looked up and saw my bridesmaid’s and smiled. They all looked so beautiful. Tammy, Eleanor, and Danielle (Liam and her had gotten back together). They were wearing yellow dresses that had diamonds right under their waists and black shoes. I looked at my dress and smiled. My hair was out with a crystal head band.

“You ready?” Tammy asked me. I nodded. Since I didn’t have anyone to walk me down the aisle I asked Zayn too.

He came in and smiled. I grabbed his arm and the music started playing. Eleanor went out first with Louis, then Dani and Liam, and then Tammy and Harry. I saw Darcy on Anne’s lap clapping. She was almost one and she was a quick learner.

I heard the music for me and I breathed in. I looked at Zayn and he winked. We started walking. I looked at the floor so I wouldn’t trip. I had always hated larger crowds. I wanted a small wedding, but we just had to have such HUGE families. We were getting married in my mum’s backyard. It had a nice big patio and grass area.

I looked up and saw Niall starring at me with a big smile on his face. I teared up a bit, but tried not to cry. When I got to him Zayn kissed my cheek and went behind Harry. Niall held my hand and squeezed it gently.

The priest started to speak about love and trust and yadda, yadda. But, now it was time for the I Do’s.

“Natalie, I give you this ring, wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as we both shall live.” Niall slipped on my ring.

“Niall, I give you this ring, wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be my husband: to have and to hold, from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer or poorer; in sickness and in health; to have and to cherish, as long as we both shall live. And hereto, I pledge you my faithfulness to show to you the same kind of love as Christ showed the Church when He died for her, and to love you as a part of myself because in His sight we shall be one.” I slipped on his ring.

“And now, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

He grabbed my waist and kissed me on the lips. It was a kiss with no tongue, but it was still passionate. When we pulled apart the boys wolf-whistled, and the girls awed. Both our mum’s were crying and so was my sister. Now it was time to PARTY!

Once we were all seated the first dance started. Ed Sheeran got on the stand. “This one is for the lovely newly-weds.” He smiled and started singing ‘This’.

“So, how does it feel to be a Horan?” Niall asked me as we were dancing.

“Awesome. I’m just so happy right now. You have no idea.”

“In case you forgot, I am also married to a beautiful girl, not to mention you. So, I think I have an idea.” He winked.

I rolled my eyes, but still smiled. People started to bang on their glasses signaling they wanted us to kiss. We gave a peck and smiled.

Soon the song was over and we sat down. We ate our food and it was lovely. Before dessert, it was the speeches.

Harry- “Well, Niall and Nat have been dating for quite awhile now, so we were all wondering when he would pop the question. I just am so glad they have their own flat now… I hated hearing her scream Niall’s name out.” This caused a blush from me and a laugh form the quests.

Louis- “Niall and Nat sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby and a baby carriage.  You guys will soon be having Minnie Niall’s and Natalie’s running around your flat. I mean, we can all tell by now.” He winked.

Liam- “So happy for you two. It seems like just yesterday Nialler said he was waiting for his princess, and now, here she is.”

Zayn- “My little Nialler is married before me. I can’t, I mean I’m just so proud of him” pretended to fake cry “so happy that you found Nat, because I think that if you never would have asked her out, she would probably be in school right now.”

Tammy- “You said you wanted to wait until after school and after you got a good job to get married. WELL LOOK AT YOU NOW! I love you both to death, and congrats.”

Eleanor (in tears) - “I’m so happy for you two. I would’ve never thought you would get married, better yet before me! It seems like just yesterday we would go outside in our tree house eating sandwiches. You and I are so close, and now, you’re being taken away from some blond, Irish, singer. I love you sis!” she was sobbing at the end and Louis had to help her off stage.

Now it was time to cut the cake. Niall and I got up and he held his hand over mine as I cut it. He kissed my cheek and I blushed. We got the pieces of cake and now we had to feed each other.

Niall decided just to go all out and stuff it in my face. I laughed and ate it all. Some got into my dress where my boobs were, and Niall ate that causing everyone to laugh. I fed him his piece a whole better than him. He ate it all in one bite.

Soon the wedding was over and people started to leave. Everyone said by and to enjoy our honeymoon. WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII! YEA BUDDY!

“Use protection!” Louis yelled.

“Shut up Lou! Obviously they want kids!” My sister pulled him into their car. I laughed and Niall took me in the car.

“I love you Nat.” he smiled and kissed my lips.

“I love you more.”

“Impossible.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, aren't they so cute?

Well, the next chapter is the last (put a smiley in the comments if you ACTUALLY read my authors notes) and I am sobbing.

I really have loved thi book so much.

See you Friday! <3

-Cheyenne