Airports, New Friends, And Nando's

This is just a quckie chapter just to see what it will be like for the story.

All i need is your comments to show me how you feel about the story so far. :)

-Cheyenne

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Natalie’s P.O.V.*

As I stepped off the plane and onto the stairs I was so excited and nervous too. What if she didn’t recognize me? What if she wasn’t there? What if she forgot me? No, stop Nat. She would never forget her younger sister.

Oh, hello. I know what you’re thinking. Who are you and who are you talking about? Well, Last Name is Calder and first name is Natalie. And I am talking about my older sister Eleanor. Yes, the Eleanor Calder who dates the Louis Tomlinson. But, I have never met him. I have brown hair but recently dyed it with blonde highlights. I am currently in the airport waiting for my sister to pick me up. I have flown in from New York City. What was I doing there, you ask? Well, I am studying to be a teacher. Eleanor and I are fraternal twins so we don’t look alike. Last year was my first year of college. I love it there and my mum even let’s me stay with my sister for the summer.

Anyways, I heard loud screams of girls everywhere and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. My sister was famous. So by the screams that meant my sister was here and she didn’t forget me! Yay!

I walked down the stairs and saw my older sister. She had a huge smile on her face when she saw me.

“NAT!” She yelled. I ran right to her and gave her a hug.

“Hi El!” I said. We grabbed my bags and got into her car.

“So, tell me all about it! Have you decided what grades you want to teach? How about the boys? Oh tell me about the boys!” she asked me when we got into her car.

“Well, I’m torn between Kindergarten and Elementary.” I said smiling. “And no, there isn’t a boy. You know that I want to wait until I have finished and school and found a job.” I laughed poking her arm.

“We’ll see how long that lasts…” she mumbled.

“What was that oh great sister of mine?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She smiled. “Oh, and my apartment is being done and what not, so we will be staying at my boyfriend’s house with his band mates.” El said smiling.

“Oh, well then teach me their names please?” I asked blushing.

“Oh god. Well, the curly one is Harry, the one with the quiff is Zayn, the blond one is Niall and he is Irish and one with puppy eyes and is Danielle’s boyfriend is Liam. You better know who Louis is.” She said trying to sound threatening.

I knew who Danielle was because she went with Eleanor to visit me on Christmas break. She is a very, very, VERY nice girl.

“Oh by the way, I love your hair.” I smiled and the rest of the car ride was in a comfortable silence.

We finally pulled up to a huge looking house. It was absolutely beautiful. “You like?” she asked smiling. I nodded vigorously. She laughed and we got my bags out of the car.

“HONEY I’M HOME!” El yelled at the top of her lungs. “You can go take these stuff up in your room. It’s upstairs, the second door on the left. I’ll go fund the boys. They are probably doing god knows what. Oh, and Dani moved in last week!” she said before leaving me to go to my room.