10 Months Later

HIII So, I'm really bored so I decided to uplaod the night before my birthday!

Well, my parents and I went shopping today for my birthday and I got 2 1D shirts, Vans, socks, and a phone case. WE EVEN HAD TACO'S!!!!

Tomorrow evening we are having a birthday dinner with my family and I'm excited.

Alrighty, next chapter. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where are they?!” I ask in a panic. I was currently looking around my room for my other shoe.

“Are you looking for these?” Niall asks popping up holding my shoes in his hands. I roll my eyes and snatch them out of his hands. I quickly put them on and run down the stairs with Niall right behind me. He grabs the keys and locks the door. We get in the car and he starts to drive.

It has been 10 months since we lost our baby. We were still very saddened by our lost, but we didn’t take pity o it. We decided to wait to try to have another baby. So basically that means we are protected. Tammy has had her baby last month and now they were having a house warming party… even though they moved in like 4 months ago. So I guess you could call it meeting Darcy Styles.

I’m not in school anymore, instead I take online courses. I am almost there to get my teaching degree. Tammy quit college to take care of Harry and moved in with him in London. I moved in with Niall a few months ago and we live just 30 minutes away from the new couple. Louis and Eleanor were just as strong as before. Eleanor and I live right down the street and we have sleepovers ALL THE TIME! It’s quite funny thinking as we used to argue non-stop when we were younger, and now we are so close.

“Babe, we have arrived.” Niall said parking into their drive way. I  got out of his car. We took my hand and we went into their house. We were the last people to arrive. This party was only for the boys and us. The family had come over last weekend, and they didn’t want to overwhelm the baby.

“Hey guys!” I smiled and sat down on the love seat and Niall sat next to me.

“Hello! Would you like to meet your goddaughter?” they asked us.

“What?” I asked shocked.

“Darcy is your goddaughter weather you like it or not!” Harry said handing me the baby.

I took her carefully and smiled at her. She had Harry green eyes, and was already starting to grow out some curls. She had both dimples since Tammy had two dimples. She smiled at me and Niall. Niall started to play with her fingers and she held onto his pinky finger.

“She likes you two.” Tammy said.

“But hates me!” Louis said dramatically crying into o Zayn’s shoulder. My sister rolled her eyes and laughed.

Zayn and Liam were still single but that didn’t really bother them. They said they just wanted to have a good time.

“So, how have you two been?” Liam asked Niall and me.

“We’ve been good. Great, actually. I saw a school was looking for a kindergarten teacher, so I think I’m gonna take the job.” I smiled.

Then I looked down and saw Darcy had fallen asleep in my arms. Tammy picked her up slowly and went to go put her in her crib. Me and Eleanor followed.

 “So, when are you and Niall gonna get married?” Eleanor asked me as we were sitting down on Tammy’s bed.

“Yea, we all know he wants to pop the question.”