Chapter 4 "My Birthday Gift"

*FlashBack Of The Concert Date For Y/N*

I Got Ready In My White Dress With Sparkles Everywhere, Me And My Mom Are Going To Austin's Concert For My Birthday Gift. I Love Austin But Not That Much. I Love The Songs And His Rules For The Fanbass And His Personality. So I Am A MAHOMIE. Our Seat Is In Front Row Hoooooraaaaaaaaay.

My Mom Just Buyed Me A Bracelet Of Austin's Name. I'm Sooo Happy And Exited. I'm Singing Every Song With Him.

OMG He's Looking At Me. OMG . OMG . OMG . Just Now Everything Got In Slow Motion. My Eyes Locked With His. We Were Staring At Each Other. I'm Melting Inside. Then He Forgot The Lyric And Stopped. I'm Blushing Of What Just Happens. Am I The Reason He forgets The Lyric. He Apologize The Crowd. WOW What The Fuck Just Happens ??!

*FlashBack Of Concert Date For Austin*

Today Is Really A Big Concert, I Am A Little Bit Nervous. I Just Sow A Really Cute Girl In The Line, She Is Pretty Hot, But I Just Shrug It Of.

Now I'm Changing, I Should Be On Stage In 5 Minutes. But I'm Not Focused I'm Just Thinking About That Girl. Ahhhhh Damn She Worked Me Up Inside. I Think Boys Got That I'm Not Focused, I Hope They Don't Ask Me Anything.

"Bro You Okay ??!" AC Really ?!!! Right Now Ahhhhh

I Didn't Answer, I Really Don't Know What To Say.

"Is It For That Hottie We Just Sow ??!" Ahhhhhh I'm Gonna Kill You Zach. Rob And Zach Starts Laughing. I Gave Them Both Death Glares, If They Could Kill, They Were Dead By Now.

AC Pat My Back And Wishs Me Luck. What but I have 5 more minuets ?!! Omfg Right Now I Should Go On Stage ??!!

I Run To Stage And I'm Shaking, Amazing. I Starts Singing But I Barely Remember The Lyrics. But Then Is It Her ???! I Looked At Her But She's Not Looking At Me. My Eyes Are Just On Her. Now I Think I'm Remembering All The Songs. Everything Is All Right. She Looks So Cute When She's Screaming. The Concert Is Almost Finished. Only 2 More Songs. The Last Song Is U, I Know To Choose Who. But Then The Song Is Almost Finish But She Looks Me In Eye. We Made Eye Contact And Wow It's Amazing But I Don't Remember The Rest Of Song. I Stopped Looking At Her In Eye. I Apologize The Crowd.

Now It's Time For U. I Already Have Choosed My UGIRL.