Chapter 1 "Believe me"

*Y/N (P.O.V)*

"Austin believe Me, I never lied to you and I will never lie to you." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Why should I believe you? you was always jealous of me and camila." Well that really brooked my hearth.

"But you... you... should... believe me ..." I was sobbing really hard looking through his beautiful eyes, those eyes who always made me smile for some reason were making me cry.

"Get out of my house." He was yelling at me. he never yelled at me.

"No..."

"Fuck you Y/N, leave me or I will call police." I just can't believe him. He just kicked me out of his house or may I say my second home.

Berthing heavily, tears running down my cheeks, running in the heavy rain to my car. I took the last look at Austin's house, then start the engine and drove to home.

*flashback today*

Today was a horrible day. I catch Camila, Austin's girlfriend making out with a random guy in girls bathroom of mall. I came to Austin's house to explain To Him But He Didn't Believe Me. Yes It's True I Always Had A Crush On Austin And Ofcourse I Was Jealous Of Him And Camilla, But I Am Happy If He's Happy. And I will Never Ever Lie To My Friend. It's About 3 Years Me and Austin Are friends, I Met Him On Concert And We Become Best Friends But Now It Seems Everything Is Ruined.