Chapter 2 "The moon and sun to my skies, and the only one for me"

(Austin's P.O.V)
*After Vania leaves Austin*

"Man I don't know why I yelled at her " I told Alex on phone.

"Did you just yell at her? I'm sure as hell you have done more to her." Awesome. now Alex is angry with me.

"Did you even fucking listen to her?! Did you?" No I didn't listen to her.

"Austin you're such a dick after you and Camilla became a thing. You're always ignoring her. When we all hangout, you always make a excuse to leave, or even make a fight with one of us. Did you forgot what Vania has done for you? Do you remember when she put her back on her parents and moved all the way from Massachusetts to Florida? Because you. It was all because you. She even rejected to study at Harvard University only because to be in Miami to have you as a best friend. When you were ill 6 months ago and mama couldn't come to Miami, who was every night by your bed? Who did make soup for you? Do you remember this things or I'm telling you the dreams I saw last night?" I remember Alex, I remember.

"You could have listened to her. And by the way Me and boys have once see Camilla with a boy making out in the studio, we didn't want to tell you cause we thought it's better if you find out by your self. I'm so disappointed in you Austin."

" Alex I really..." But before I could even speak he hanged up the phone. Thanks god everything is really going good. Note the sarcasm.

Alex is right, she is the one that will always stay by my side. It's not important for her if I'm sick or if I'm crazy, or if I have a freaking tumor in my head. She will always stay by my side.

Whenever I'm sick she will stay at my house the whole time till she get sure I'm fine.
She will sit on my bed while I'm laying, and ofcurse I will probably have a running nose. But she doesn't care. She just cares if I'm fine or not. She will sit and hold my hand and whenever I couch and it hurts she will squeeze my hand. She will check my temperature every hour and then she will tell me that 'you're going to be fine.' and then she will kiss my forehead sweetly. She will make me soup. She don't just go and buy it from some restaurant or a market, she will make it by herself. With healthy vegetables and love. I did never ate soups, before once she made me and made me to eat it, the taste was just amazing. Her soups are even different that the other soups, just like her personality. And whenever I'm sick she will sleep with me all the night. She don't care if she get sick too. She knows that I hate to be alone when I'm sick. She will sleep holding my hands. When she fell sleep I will pull her to me and cuddle with her.

I think you have find out that I love Vania.

I love my best friend.

I love my mahomie.

I love my ugirl.

I love her and her beautiful soul.

From the day one, right on that stage, with stage lights glowing on us, her voice, the way she giggled, my shaky hands, the smile on mama's face, her lips, I know that we were meant to be. I know that she's the only one. I know that she's the best. I know that she's all I need in my life.

She's the one that will always stay by my side. Or may I say was the one to stay by my side. I ruined everything. I ruined our friend ship. it's all my fault.
She always puts me first. She's so sweet, so caring.
And me a total bastard. I don't deserve someone as awesome, as pretty, as funny, as amazing as her. But again I need her.

She's just all I ever need.

The one for me.

The moon and sun to my skies, and the only one for me.
No matter what.