Chapter 3 "Accidents are not accidental"

(Austin's P.O.V)

Me and Vania and boys were really close. We met Vania on one of my concert in Miami. Me and boys choosed her for my ugirl that night. She was the most stunning girl in the concert. I still remember the way her eyes sparkled under the stage lights when I was singing to her. It was really different. I had singed the 'U' song for a lot of girls but with her it was different.

For two days all I could think was her and her beautiful smile. The way her lips looked. Her beautiful black eyes that I could see the reflection on them, but also they were so hard to read. I usually can read girls eyes really easy, for example I can read their emotions or what they're going to do, kiss me or hug me, but with her it was different.

After two days we accidentally saw her on street. Accidents are not accidental. I still remember the comment Zach made about her. When we saw her, at first we didn't know that that's the girl from the concert. On the concert night she didn't even tell us her name. And boy did she have attitude. Let me tell you how we found out her beautiful name.

*Flashback For Austin*

It was exactly the day third after the concert I had in Miami. Me and Zach and Alex and Robert were bored so Rob suggested that we should go skateboarding. It wasn't a bad idea, today the weather in Miami was a little cloudy and it wasn't that hot, an amazing weather for playing in the sun.

As soon as we were out a girl with such a cute outfit came out of one of my neighbors house. The girl was wearing a red T-shirt, black shorts but they weren't slutty and a pair of red Vans and a black and red Neff SnapBack. She wasn't that skinny, but she was sexy as hell. She had brown hair that were naturally straight just like that girl in the concert. But I couldn't see her eyes because of that SnapBack she had on. But her body just looked like the girl in my concert.

She was holding a skateboard in her hands. She looked at our direction and saw us, then she muttered "fuck" and turned her back to us, ready to start skating. Wow the first girl that see foolish four and doesn't stick to our ass. It was different. Does she want picture? I will take picture with her.

As she was on the skate board Zach made a comment.

"Omg be carful, your nails will get hurt." We all laughed. She heard us cause Zach was pretty loud.

"Don't worry I won't kick your dick on my way." And with that our eyes went wide.

She actually was really good. She did some moves right in front of our eyes and then she came to stand next to us. Because the SnapBack we couldn't really see her face, by now I was thinking that she's the girl from my concert but still I wasn't sure. I just have to see her eyes to get sure. She put her foot on the skateboard and it jumped up and she got it right in her hands. Wow she really got moves. Our jaws were on the floor. She's something. Just then she turned her SnapBack and looked in my eyes.

I was eye locking with a pair of beautiful black eyes. Hazel eyes to black eyes. Her eyes were sparkling. And I couldn't read them. They were hard. They were different.
Just like that girl in my concert.
By that time I was sure that, that's my ugirl.

But I was sure that my neighbors doesn't have girl. They only have a son that is about 22. My mom is really close with them so we use to hangout, go to dinner and stuff like that. They are really nice people. But I'm so sure this isn't their daughter.

"You're actually really good in skating." Rob was completely right, she was awesome.

"Thanks, well I like skating." gosh she's the girl. I'm sure.