Chapter 3

People, at the side you can find a pic of our precious-sexy Ian :$. HOPE YOU LIKE IT ;)

Ian's POV

Ian was awoken by his mother in the morning, something she did often, but unlike other mornings Clarissa appeared to be hyperactively-childishly excited.

"Good morning to you too mom," he told his mother while a smile escaped his lips at seeing his mother so excited for something that he did not know yet.

"Goood morning sunshine, come on take a shower and dress, 'cause we have to be in the airport in 30 minutes...!"

"Oww mom, stop, is like 7am, sheesh take a breath and please slow down. Why do we have to go to the airport?"

"Aw kiddo hurry, I'll explain on the way, besides is 9am so come on!" she said while she was pushing him to the bathroom.

Ian raised an eyebrow and said with a childish voice, "Yep, today you got up like an excited child...hmmph what did you do or eat last night, mommy?"

"Iaaan stop being a smartass and hurry up kid!"

Ian closed the door laughing.

After fifteen minutes Ian was ready. "MOM! MOM, I'm ready come on, woman!"

"I'm coming!"

"Jeez woman, as always late."

Ian loved his mother; she was always there for him. After any stressful day or an especially hard training his mother waited for him with a bag full of ice and hot cocoa. He never underestimated the tenderness of Clarissa because he knows it could easily change whenever pack business or Academy business was involved.

He been an only child meant that there was a lot of weight resting over his shoulders. So many expectations that needed to be fulfilled just by been the son of one of the most powerful Alphas in North America, yep a lot of expectations.

He saw his mother coming down the stairs. Clarissa was a woman with a great heart and she clearly had something hidden for her to be that excited. When they were on their way Ian asked his mother, "Ok, tell me mom. What do you have hidden under your sleeves and please tell me dad gave you permission."

Clarissa laughed at his son stricken expression, "Honey, you know me so well. Look I got a call from a friend of my youth two days ago asking me for help..."

Clarissa than proceeded to telling her son all of that which Isabel had told her. Unsurprisingly he reacted the same way as his dad.

"Mom you got to admit it's a risk to having three humans close by, you know the guys are in the middle of their training!"

"Yes, but these girls need protection, their dad was in some very shady business and the people who murdered him won't rest until they've killed his whole family."

"You are right, of course, but they are girls mom."

"Yes, they are girls, but destiny is bringing them all the way here. Never doubt that which is already written or that is about to be written."

"Ooook, don't start with your predictions please."

"Oh kid, you have no idea of the changes that will come."

"Yeah mom...and tell me why is it that you had never spoken of Isabel before now?"

"Well kid, Isabel and I, we've been friends since childhood. When things were being uncomfortable for our family we had to move here when I was around your age. Isabel and I tried to keep communicated, but things changed between us. She spoke a lot about her husband, but I always felt there was something wrong with him. I told her so and she got really angry with me, she didn't even invite me to her wedding. Soon after we lost contact when she got rich human friends, I was upset for a long time with her, but I forgave her. Your dad knew about it which is why he was hesitant to accept her."