◀eight▶

「i don't want to remember it」

jimin's legs were jittering with nervousness, he was fiddling with his fingers as a stylist was picking out clothes for him to wear for a interview. 

it had been almost 4 months since seokjin's debut under namjoon's company and of course namjoon was what the media was chasing, about his success, how he balances his life, and of course, what everyone wants, his relationship with jimin. 

initially the network wanted beomgyu to be with them as well but jimin declined as he wanted to keep the little one out of the spotlight, he didn't want cameras surrounding his son, he wanted, as much as possible, to give beomgyu privacy.

the omega was seated on the makeup chair, his hair being styled and at the same time he was getting some light makeup done, he is already naturally pretty but they didn't want him to be completely washed out due to the lights "are you nervous?" gowon asked, she was fairly young who had just been recruited in RKIVE's style team, she was just sitting next to them, observing how the others worked 

"a little bit, i'm not used to being in front of cameras." he smiled a bit as haseul puts some eyeshadow to accentuate his eyes "don't worry, you will do great!" she encouraged and vivi nodded as she styled his hair "mr. kim is very excited according to jinsoul, she said that they threatened to strap him down because he keeps wanting to come see you." jimin giggled at what chuu said, jimin enjoyed the girls' company, they were sort of like his little sisters who he can gossip with.

"minie? you in here?" they hear a knock on the door just as jimin was getting dressed "mr. kim! you shouldn't be here!" chuu tried to close the door on her boss who just laughed "i wanted to see my hubby!" he whined like a child 

"no! you have to wait like the rest of the crew!" viv shooed the alpha as the other girls tried to cover a giggling jimin, namjoon tried to keep pushing through the door but it was to now avail "tell him i miss him already!" he called out 

"okay!" vivi complied and finally closed the door "ah! that husband of yours!" she playfully scolded jimin who was smiling from ear to ear as they put on accessories for him.

namjoon was pacing around the studio, giddy to see jimin since it was gonna be their first time to be in front of the camera together, it took a lot of persuading so jimin would agree to the interview and he can't wait to see him "sir, he's all done." jinsoul said softly and the production crew got ready as well, namjoon felt like it was their wedding, with all the fuss and their stylists not letting him see the omega at that moment, he felt some sort of guilt from what he had been doing.

"holy shit, he looks beautiful." namjoon hears a whisper from a beta who was fixing the lights, namjoon felt like he is the luckiest alpha in the world, jimin was basically glowing, dressed in a high collar top, his blonde hair tousled and curly, he had a nervous smile on his face much like when they got married, the crowd cheered when they finally saw the omega that namjoon is whipped for all these years. 

"it's an honor to interview you sir! and you as well jimin-ssi, it's my first time and they gave me this assignment." the interviewer, a young man, named felix greeted, bowing out of respect in front of the couple "no need to be nervous, i'm sure you will do great." jimin put two thumbs up "and we're live in a few minutes."

namjoon can't keep his eyes off jimin as they sat down and finally the cameras started rolling "so, it's a pleasure to finally get an interview from you, the people want to know is what is the reason as to why you've never been in the spotlight with your husband?" felix's question was toward jimin