Noah deeply sighed and looked at me before nodding at Alyssa. She nodded back in understanding. "Fine. We kissed."

"I know that dumbass. Tell me apart from that." I said, rubbing my chin.

"We do like each other..." I interrupted.

"Are you sure you only like each other?" I said, leaning forward with my arms on my knees.

Noah rubbed his thighs and cleared his throat. "We just got lost in the moment and couldn't stop ourselves from kissing. I don't know what to call it but I am sure of one thing that I do like her." He genuinely smiled at her and her cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"Then why did you act like you don't like each other?" I suspiciously asked as I leaned back on the chair, crossing my arms and again raising my eyebrow at them.

"Because of Van," Alyssa answered as she looked at Noah.

I smirked. "She is teasing us now and God knows what she will do once she knows about us." Noah chimed in.

"Please don't tell her. Well not for now. We will tell her on our own." Alyssa pleaded.

I uncrossed and rested my one arm on the thigh while rubbed my chin with the other one before speaking. "Only on one condition!"

They both looked at each other in confusion then back at me. "What it is?" Alyssa inquired.

"To send Ollie far, far away from here!" I uttered with a wave of slight anger in my voice.

"Who the hell is Ollie?" Alyssa questioned taking me by surprise.

"Ollie the dog!"

"There is no such dog named Ollie. In fact, there is no dog here. Why would you say that?"

At that moment, I realized Van was lying and Daniel joined her in. I am not gonna leave that douche. Their chuckle dragged me back to reality.

"You told her!" I snarled at Noah.

He laughed. "Yes, I did." I got up from the chair and grabbed him by his collar.

"What else did you tell her?"

"Easy bro!" He said removing my hands off him and gently pushing me back.

"I only told her that you hate dogs. It's not my fault she pranked you." Noah and Alyssa laughed, making me shoot angry daggers at them.

"I can't believe the most successful billionaire is afraid of dogs!" Alyssa laughed.

I smirked. "And I can't believe I am going to tell Vanessa about the kiss!" I said as I turned my back to them and stride away but stopped.

Their laughter died, making me smirk even more. No one messes with me. I repeat. No one.

"You wouldn't!" Noah expressed in disbelief as he came in front of me.

I pushed him aside and a cocky grin plastered on my face. "Oh yes! I will."

"Fine. Go tell her!" He yelled making me stop in my tracks.