8 ୨୧ Stop Drooling

For: @niallslazypotato
୨୧
luke

I just wanted to get him in bed and fuck him. Why was it so difficult? It's usually very easy, you just go up to the person and talk to them for around a minute then say, 'hey! here's a bright idea, wanna fuck?'

It usually worked...

But with Ashton it was different.

I couldn't go up to him and ask that.

Even though him, Liam and Louis weren't friends or something now, whatever happened with that, Liam was still protective over Ashton and I just wanted to go up to him, punch him, again, and tell him to frickle frackle off so me and Ashton can do the frickle frackle...

I hang around Kat too much... Jesus Christ that girl sometimes I swear... I honestly don't know how Michael puts up with her. He says its love, I say she fucks pretty good. He just kinda looks at me and walks away without questioning.

But back to Ashton... Sweet, sweet Innocent Ashton... The boy who made me swoon more than anyone before... With his nice long curly hair and beautiful, magnificent eyes and...

And...

And...

"Luke, stop drooling."

"Huh? What?"

I quickly swiped under my chin, a little amount of drool could be spotted on my sleeve but I just sighed, starting to think about how perfect Ashton was in every way.

Like his hair that was recently cut, so now he didn't have to groom it back or worry about that irritating piece of fringe that would always get stuck in his eye.

Call me a stalker if you must, but hey, fuck you.

I do what I want, I'm punk rock.

Oh wait...

That's Michaels thing...

I need to stop getting side-tracked and focus on how I wanted Ashton underneath me...

"Luke, if you don't stop, you're gonna get a boner."

"Shut up Michael."

"Do you want a boner in front of toy boy?"

"Well yes, but only before I fuck the brains out of him."

Michael rolled his eyes and threw a bar at my head, making me throw it back, then the water got involved and we got sent to the principles.

"I'm not even going to bother with the two of you... Detention, Tuesday, get out."

We left in silence until Michael started grinning, "I have an idea."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I told you to get Ashton in detention on Tuesday with you... You have detention and I can get Ashton to fill in for detention for me."

"He would never do that."

"Uh, he would."

"How would you know?"

"Oh, I don't know... Maybe I've just conversed with him before."

I sent a glare Micheal's way, "Choose your words wisely Clifford."

"Or what? You'll make me go away just like Louis did?"

"Well you're a sassy lil shit today, aren't you?"

"No, I'm ju-"

"-Just not punk rock."

"Hey, shut the fuck up."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't like you."

"I wont give Ashton my detention."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, really."

"I'll just mope forever."

Michael glared at me, but I seriously doubted that he could even get Ashton to take his place, but so far I couldn't be one to doubt this kid, he had done wonders before, but I'm pretty damn sure he didn't take this as me being serious about wanting Ashton.

He probably thought I just wanted to fuck the kid because that's all I pictured us doing and it was killing me.

Did I only want to fuck him?

Did I want to have a serious relationship with him?

Did I want to leave him like everyone else?

Would he like me back?

Would his parents like me?

Probably not, but hey, they can go fuck themselves.

And the question I still haven't found the answer to,

Is Ashton gay?
୨୧
This story is getting to the point of where Ashton slowly friends Luke and next thing you know...

Can we get some more comments up on this bich?
[jacksfilms quote, yaas]