11 ୨୧ How Dare They

For: @NeverComingDown
୨୧
ashton

"Hey Ashton."

I turned around and smiled as I saw Luke walking my way. He had started talking to me recently and was overall being a really nice person, better than what most people said about him.

Whenever he was around Louis and Zayn kind of smiled and snickered, but they got along for the most part.

I kind of felt left out whenever Liam, Zayn and Louis were on their phones because I didn't exactly have one anymore since my dad took it away from me, so it was nice to have Luke talk to me.

Except one lunch he didn't come, and neither did Liam, leaving me with Louis and Zayn. Not that I minded, I just got used to him always being with me at lunch. But then he did come, and he looked so mad. He stormed right past our table, only pausing to throw water on Louis before he threw the bottle on the ground kept on walking. Liam came running from the opposite end of the hall only five minutes later, looking quite mad also.

He didn't do anything though, he just sat beside me far away from Louis and Louis sat still, wondering what happened.

"Fuck, you think he found out?"

"I don't know man, you tell him?"

"No, I did."

Both Louis and Zayn looked towards Liam who was furiously squishing his calming toy, it was meant to help him but sometime it didn't work, much like it wasn't really working now.

"Why the hell would you do that Liam?"

"It's wrong, you're getting his hopes up and just being downright disrespectful."

"Wait, whats going on here?"

All three boys turned to look at me and Liam was the first to speak, "Louis and Zayn have been getting me to text Luke and pretend it was you."

"... For how long?"

"Just two days, but I told Luke the truth."

I didn't know how to feel, I had a bottle of water in front of me and I guess my madness took over because I threw the water at both Louis and Zayn, getting them both pretty wet before throwing the bottle on the table, walking away.

How dare they use me in that way?

How dare they...
୨୧

IT'S REALLY SHORT AND I'M SORRY BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS CHAPTER UP. So what you think is gonna happen next? Two characters come back in the next chapter with more drama.

See you on the flip siiide.