17 ୨୧ I'm A Drunk Mess

For: @ashtonsbuldge

^is muke because why not? (I MADE THAT EDIT AND I'm PROUD OF MYSELF)
୨୧
third persons

"Ashton.... M-mate."

"Michael?"

"Yooooooo-hooooooooo! Wh-hat's up boii?"

"What's wrong with you Michael?"

"N-not-hing! I-I'm feeling ssssssexyyy and feeeEEE!"

"Please don't."

"Like gitter be rainy on meeeh! Wait.... Wh-where the fuck's the glitta?"

"Michael, call Kat if you're going to be annoying."

"But I can't."

"Why not?"

"J-jus-t meet me here."

"Where?"

"Wait... Where am I?"

"... Let me track you."

"Yo-ou have a tracker o-n mehhh?"

"Yes. We both have trackers on our phone."

"Whyyy?"

"In case something like this happened."

"Hmkayyyyy."

"... Michael you're at a bar."

"AND THEY AVE FREE DRINKS! WHOOOO!"

"Lord help me, I'm on my way Michael."

Ashton hung up the phone before Michael could respond, grabbing a coat and heading out the door. Ever since they had become roommates, they had become closer as friends and Ashton had been more than slightly worried when Michael hadn't returned.

Ashton rounded a couple of corners and walked for about five minutes before he entered the bar, of course since it was Saturday, people were paying for rounds of shots and getting drunk all over the show and Michael was taking advantage of that, much to Ashton's dismay.

"Michael, lets go. We can go see Kat?"

"Nah, fuck her bro! FUCK HER! I-I don't need her."

Ashton's features softened as Michael looked absolutely smashed and upset.

It didn't take much to figure out Michael had been dumped.

"... Buddy..."

"I-I'm iiight, didn't need her. NOTHER ROUND OF SHOTS!"

Everyone around cheered and before he knew it, shots were getting thrusted into Ashton's hands and people were basically shoving liquids of tequila and vodka down his throat, and before long he was drunk.

Maybe drunker or as drunk as Michael.

"He-ey Michael?"

"Yaso Asheh?"

"W-burp-here do we live again?"

"Just down the hall."

"What hall? Do we have a hall? Can we get a hall?"

Michael and Ashton tumbled out of the bar at around eleven at night and somehow stumbled back to the flat where after five minutes of trying, Ashton managed to unlock the door, get them both inside and shut and lock the door only to turn around and be greeted with Michael's lips.

By Ashton's standards, Michael was a fantastic kisser. Though it was his first kiss, so if it went further it would be killing two bird with one stone.

As the kiss got more intense they did a waltz like dance and landed on the couch, a giggling mess as clothes, starting with tops and jackets, starting getting removed from bodies until they were both naked and slightly less intoxicated and had more of a clue of what they were doing.

Yet they didn't stop.

"F-f-uck Michael, ugh."

And Michael was pretty sure that was the first time he had heard Ashton swear, ever.

And after that they kept coming.

Literally.

And suddenly Ashton wasn't the innocent boy Luke expected to come home to.
୨୧

WHOOO MASHTOOON. lol why not muke?

I don't even know, Muke is my fave ship bc have you even seen them? Anyway, what's your fave ship?

If smut happened in this book, probs blowjob bc that's what I can write, then would you prefer Mashton or Lashton?

(I'm having a really sour day because I'm just so tired and not happy and I'm looking forward to seeing reactions, so please do comment, help a fellow 'gayies' shipper out)

Next chapter is a couple years later and what do you think Ashton turned into? I'm starting to wrap this book up so any ideas?

This book has been edited and the first chapter/description has been edited so maybe take a look at that?

See you on the flipsiiiiddeee.