87- True Love Chocolates

Start from the beginning

"Good idea Liana, I'll go do that now," Tonks agreed appreciatively at Liana as she wandered over and held out her hands to help Liana up off the ground. Liana grabbed them and gratefully allowed Tonks to get her back on her feet.

"You okay kiddo?" Tonks muttered under her breath as she raised her eyebrows at Liana. Liana shrugged.

"As okay as one can be, mind you, at least it isn't my house that got attacked," Liana smiled in a very stretched fashion and Tonks grimaced in understanding before she moved away to send a message to McGonagall and Dumbledore.

Liana turned to head towards Hermione, who was standing beside George and shivering in cold, when her eyes caught on Harry.

The tall Potter boy was standing with Ginny's head on his shoulder, one arm around her waist and the other tucking a lock of her straight red hair out of the way for her. Liana felt as if she could throw up, her stomach lurching in jealousy and her body tensing furiously. Harry only ever did that to her. Those sweet and thoughtful actions that would usually make Liana's heart flutter. But seeing Harry do them to another girl evoked such anger that Liana had to look away.

"Deep breaths Liana, calm down, deep breaths or so Merlin help me," Liana cursed to herself as she wandered over to Will and Grey instead, turning her back on Harry and Ginny. Now was not the time for confrontations. Harry was going to have to explain himself that was for sure and Liana was never one to back down from a fight. However Ginny had just lost her family home and all her possessions and it was hardly fair of Liana to drop that on them now in front of everyone.

So Liana sealed her lips shut and just cracked her knuckles menacingly, trying to ignore her raging envy as Tonks hurried back over and began to apparate all the teens to just outside Hogwarts grounds where Professor McGonagall was set to meet them.

Liana hated apparating with every single bone in her body and as Remus grasped her arm she felt her entire body being jerked upwards, her eyes spinning as a million images danced through her vision.

"God that never gets easier," Liana swore as she and Remus thudded down on the ground with a terrific finality that made Liana's knees buckle and if it hadn't been for Remus' guiding arm around her, she would have toppled right over.

"I have to go back now and help Molly and Arthur. They may have to stay with Tonks and I for a while until they can get back on their feet again. But Liana please remember to write to me? Let me know you're safe and if anything happens?" Asked Remus hopefully and Liana smiled secretly that Remus seemed to care about her so much. It was an unfamiliar warmth to her but it made her feel loved.

"Sure Remus."

"And Liana about the dad thing-" Remus began, referring to when Liana had almost let the word slip but panic flooded Liana's bright blue eyes and she instantly clamped her hands over her ears.

"Lalalala- I can't hear you!" Liana cried in a sing song voice as she dashed over to the others who were waiting for her with Professor McGonagall who was looking highly amused, her pointed hat slightly askew and her robes sloppily pulled on, as if she had been fast asleep only minutes before.

Remus just chuckled quietly under his breath as he watched his daughter leave with the rest of the kids. Liana looked back over her shoulder to wave a final goodbye, but with a gentle pop, Remus had already disapparated.