-!

This chapter has some trigger warnings. Please be aware when reading. If you wish to skip this. There will be a ~ spot when the warning will be executed. If this is a trigger for you, please don't push yourself.

- - - - -

It was foggy. The white mist danced in the air along with the cold breeze of the wind. Twirling around like a mystical dance. Swirling around coldly. A shiver went down my spine. The darkness over whelmed me and i woke up.

The room was different. A cold feeling against my thighs as I sat. My vision was blurry from sleeping. As I rubbed my eyes I could see aroun. The room was dark. A small window lit it up just a tad.

A stand with a mirror was in the corner. I was in a bed, it wasn't as fluffy as the one I was in when I fell asleep- WAIT! Where the flying monkey am I?

~

Glancing around the room and eventually standing. I was in a over sized button up shirt. I don't remember changing? Maybe sleep walking? I go to try and open the door but it was locked from the other side. Panic soon had engulfed me. "Kacchan?" I asked through the door. If I was still in the palace or near his room he should hear me. And save me....

I banged on the door. A grumble was heard on the other side. "Hmmm who's in there?" A tired voice rang. "Ah! It's Izuku! I'm stuck in here and the doors locked! Could you open it?" I asked through the thick wooden door.

"Izuku? Why are you in my castle?" The voice asked as the door opened revealing a snowy strawberry. "Eh? I woke up here? Your castle? I though I was in kacchans?" I asked panicking a tad.

"What do you mean? How did you get here Izuku?" He asked. "I don't know I just woke up here and I don't know where I am," I began to tear up. "kachhhannnn.." I whined.

I was greeted with a warm hug. "I don't know why you're here, I'll talk to my father." He said and looked at my neck. Behind my scent glands was a number mine red '34'. "Shit.." he mutters under his breath.

I gave him a rather confused look as he said so. "You're one of the omegas my father bought... Shit shit shit.." he began to pave around the room. "One of? Wait do you mean Kami is here? He's in heat! And mated!" I said panicked. "No, I don't think my father would've been able to have taken a omega when there mates next to him.. In sorry for the inconvenience izuku.." He apologizes. "But, you can't leave." He looked at me. His eyes and voice were cold and dark.

"Why? Do you not have a door?" I asked. "No, my father won't let you leave.. after all you technically do belong to us.." he began to pace around the room..

.
.
.

- - - - -

I tried to not make Todoroki mean because he is as cool as a cucumber. I want to make him already have a secret mate who he loves. Any suggestions??