-

Thanks to yaoibnhafan bgotako and dragoncatbell for helping me with this. Bgotako proposed that I combined both. And dragoncatbell proposed izuku starts his heat and Todoroki and Bakugou fight over him. Yaoibnhafans story fits into this perfectly aswell! Please go and read there comment! Thank you very much. I'm going to combined these ideas. Thank you once again.

[thanks for 5k reads]

- - - - -

- - - - -

"Your omega? Last time I checked he was his own person!" Todoroki responded with poison in his voice. My omega instincts obviously fluttered at being called my own person for once. He came closer to me wrapping him arms around me. "He's scared, stop raising your voice." Todoroki says with that Kacchan winds up his hand and lands it on Todoroki a face.

"Eep! Kacchan! Why'd you hit him?!" I ask rushing over to the snowy strawberry. "Are you okay Todoroki," I ask the boy. He had his hand on his cheek. It'll definitely bruise. "I'm fine izuku, thank you." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but to blush.

I was interrupted by a tug on my collar of my dress and was pulled to my feet. I was met with a hand wrapping around my small complexion. "Oi! Fuck off!" Kacchan says with a glare. "With all due respect Bakugou... I won't,." The bi colored haired boy says as he stands up brushing off his clothes.

Kacchan holds me close to him as a spark of bright light flashes from his hand and Todoroki is knocked backwards. "Eep!" I coward. What else could I do?

Todoroki Stumbled. "Leave." Kacchans voice was cold and draft as he pointed to the exit. "I'll see you around, Izuku!" The icy boy says with a smile and stumbled out of the palace. Kacchan realized me. "Oi! Shitty omega! What did I say about talking to that Canadian flag?!" He had anger in his voice but, jealousy? In his eyes. "Well, not? To talk to him??" I said unsure. "Yeah dumbass and you talked to him!"

I felt kinda bad, like a betrayal almost? I don't really know why but it seems to be my heat. It's coming, I can tell because Denki has already started to build his nest. His is usually before mine. It strikes a sudden nerve of anxiety that flushed through me. I sigh. "Tch." I said, not to any one specifically, just the thought of my heat coming soon.

"What'd you say nerd?!" My collar of my dress was tugged harshly. "Ack!" The sudden pain through the back of my neck made me put my hands on his in a hope to get him off. His face softened with the same mad face on it. He set me down. A glare imprinted on his face. He walked away, his hand swayed in the air for me to follow this ashy blonde of mine.

I followed him through the halls and in to two rooms which lead to the dinning table. He made me sit down before he pushed the chair in. "Eat shitty omega." He says and sat next to me. His posture was in a slouch. His chair on a point, as he spoke.

The food was waffles. They were light and fluffy and decorated with a shining syrup that laid on them. A thin layer of berries such as strawberries, blueberries, etc. I looked at the meal with stars practically in my eyes. Kirishima and Kaminari weren't with us. Probably because of Denkis heat or something.

I began to eat the meal after looking at kacchan for approval. He lazily nodded and ate with me.