"Baby don't look at me like that. I'm here to protect you. Remember I promised you that when I proposed to you and I still will keep that promise. Oh that reminds me!" He beams at me before retreating over to the closet to rummage through his bag and then coming back to beside the bed next to me.

"You left this and It belongs to you." He tells me as he takes my left hand that's tied to he bed and slips my old engagement ring onto my finger. Seeing it gleam towards me makes me want to empty every content in my stomach. I want to rip my whole finger off just to get rid of it. It's not mine, it hasn't been in a long time.

"I-I, Kyle please take it off, we're not engaged anymore. It hasn't been mine in a long time. I'm not yours anymore." I instantly regret those words when a sharp sting comes across my cheek making my head whip to the side.

"Don't you fucking dare say that to me. I've been your fiancé this whole time! Do you hear me Ev! This whole god damn time! I let you go with another man but I knew it wouldn't last that long.I knew we'd be back together. So don't you ever say that again!"

I can feel hot tears running down my cheeks. How am I supposed to get out of here? He's completely mad and psychotic. I feel so sick and no one knows where we are. God please help me.

I feel a rough calloused hand wipe the tears away then a long finger run down my cheek towards my jaw. His touch leaves a burning trail behind making me shiver with disgust. It trails down from my jaw and then down to my neck making my breath hitch and clasp my eyes shut trying to push the feeling off of me. My eyes suddenly snap open when I feel hot breath against my collar bone and then a wet lick against my skin. My stomach lurches from the horrifying feeling of his tongue on me.

"Hmmm... baby you still taste so good. Just like I remember. God, your so beautiful." He whispers against my shoulder. His body is slouched slightly against me with the rest of his weight being held up by the side of the mattress. I shift my body slightly so I can still be close to him but his lips no longer touch my skin as I turn my head towards him to give him my attention not wanting to make him angry again.

"You missed it to huh, Evvie?" He asks with a smirk on his lips. I make the mistake of looking down at his lips and I see something flicker in his eyes before I feel him leaning closer in to try to kiss me.

"Yeah, Yeah I did miss it Ky but I just can't do this seeing that over there." I move my chin in the direction of Taylor's body. I see a smile spread across his face noticing I used the old nickname I gave him when we were together. He leans back looking over his shoulder seeing her body lying on the floor before he completely gets off of me.

"Don't worry I'll take care of this but when I get back you better be ready for me. We have a lot of time to make up for." His words make my skin crawl and my heart to accelerate even more. I need to think of something to get out of here. I know I can't scream since he'll hear me and who knows what he'll do to me and I'm not even sure if there's anyone even around that would hear me. I need to figure out a way to distract him but I don't have anything. God what do I do?

Kyle walks over to Taylor's body, he bends down picking her up off the floor bridal style. Once he's back at his full height I can finally see her whole body. I freeze when I see her chest slightly rise up and down. Thank god he didn't kill her she's only knocked out. He strides over to the door he came out of when I woke up earlier. I take it that it's the bathroom and he enters leaving me alone in the room.

My mind is racing trying to figure out what to do to make him distracted from me but my mind comes up blank.Think Ev, think what can you do? I know I need to loosen at least one of my wrist from these ties. I wiggle my right wrist since it's my dominant and stronger one. I wiggle it harder but make sure I'm quiet to not give away what I'm doing. The more I pull I see the fabric loosening slightly giving me some hope. I finally get enough slack that I stretch my neck to the side then use my teeth to loosen the knot and am able to move my hand out slightly. I hear Kyle's heavy footsteps leave from the bathroom as well as hearing him shut the door tightly behind him. I slip my hand back to where it was so he won't notice the little freedom I have.