Chapter 02

Hey, you all thank you so much for the support you have shown me in this story. I really appreciate each and everyone of you who read it :)

After their dramatic encounter, both Ad and Scar keeps avoiding each other like plague.

Ad avoids not knowing how to handle her and what to make of this new change in his life whereas, Scar feels unwanted from the man who was supposed to take care and look out for her.

When he abruptly walked out of the kitchen without so much of a word or glance towards her when she stated she was his wife, she felt hurt with his behavior.

Yes, their marriage wasn't some fairy tale or anything, it wasn't even a marriage but just a sign in the papers where he didn't even felt so much responsible to come and do together!

But instead send someone else and now when he found out she was there in his house he is treating her nothing like she imagined. It was like she wasn't even in the house.

Nothing had changed even after her dear husband showed up, it was as usual she would wake up and go join others for the morning breakfast which to her surprise was always ready and she still didn't knew who exactly cooked all those meals as she never saw anyone come and go out of the house except the men.

The only difference that was from last month was the fact that Adrian had joined them for the meals still he never made any effort to acknowledge her.

He talked with each and everyone in the table except her and it was getting on her nerves slowly but certainly.

All her life her Papa had never ignored her, he always was there for her but now that she was married he couldn't be with her when she needed him.

She was confused from the way she was being treated, she had nothing to do around just come downstairs when she was summoned like a prisoner and then go back to her room doing nothing but staring at her ceiling and she was fade up with it.

She needed to do something anything to feel useful or even human in that matter.

So, taking a deep breathe she knocks on Adrian's door. When she hears his voice she enters the room and smiles at him only to find him deep in some papers.

She clears her throat to get his attention but still he doesn't take his eyes or head off of his file.

"What is it?" he finally asks

"Um...I just wanted to ask you something"

"Go ahead"

"Is there something I can do in here, I mean I just get bored sitting whole day in the room and...you know" she shrugs her shoulder even if he doesn't look her way

"You want to help?" he asks finally looking her way and she eagerly nods like a puppy.

"Okay, come with me" he stands up walking towards the door while she follows him happily.

Finally, she can come to be of some use. Then may be he will see her, really, really see her, she smiles hopefully wanting his attention.

Adrian walks out of the house with Scar on tow, they keeps walking further away and away from the house. Scar tries to keep up with him but fails miserably as she keeps falling or slipping down on her ass.

Wearing a heel isn't much of a help either!

Finally after what seem like hours Adrian stops, he looks around the field and blows a whistle.

She looks at the field and wave at the men who are working, they nod her way and some even give her a smile.

"Adrian" Warren, his beta calls out surprised to see their Alpha on the field as he usually locks himself up in his office finishing his paper works.