Ch15:the new emperor pt.1

Start from the beginning

All this was not made by an army, a war or a natural disaster or one of the emperors of the seas, although, it was close enough.

This was made by a single man.

The man that everyone will fear from now on. A man whose sole mention of his name will strike fear in everyone.

Uchiha Madara, the savior of the world.

--------------

Time Before

"Uncle, I am fine!" Luffy complained while a small reindeer took a blood sample from his hand

"I know Luffy, but checking you periodically is something one should do after such disease" Madara answered

"He is right Luffy, even after you are cured, we should still check on you to see any remnants of the virus" The small reindeer said

After their trip to Drum island, finding a doctor for the crew and fighting against the evil king Wapol, that was done pretty easily because Madara immediately hated him for being a corrupt bastard self-loathed in fame and power, something he abhorred.

The Straw Hat crew sailed to Alabasta, with Chopper, the new crewmate and doctor of the crew, which Madara took happily because he now could break the crew in training and the doctor will treat them.

Now on their way to Alabasta, they were in the ship's new infirmary with Luffy, Chopper and Madara.

The Uchiha insisted that Chopper checked Luffy periodically knowing that he just got away from a deadly ancient decease.

"Well, everything normal so far" Chopper started as he looked to the blood sample "Still, I will do a last check tomorrow to be sure you are clean"

"Thanks Chopper" Luffy said as he hopped to the door

"Thanks Doctor, great work" Madara complemented

"Shut up, bastard~, don't think I like to be complimented or anything~" Chopper sang as he danced with his hand

They got out of the infirmary and looked to the crew.

Zoro was meditating with his swords seating cross-legged in the deck.

Nami and Vivi were chatting together in the upper deck with what seemed to be a fashion magazine.

Sanji was nowhere to be seen, so it meant he was in the kitchen preparing the food to the crew.

Usopp was using a lot of devices to manipulate one of his creation, another bomb to his spring.

"I will go to the kitchen to get something to eat" Luffy happily spoke "You coming Uncle?"

"I will go with you to make sure you don't eat everything in the refrigerator" Madara followed Luffy towards the kitchen

"Party pooper" Luffy groaned

"Remember you aren't the only one here that eats, Luffy"

The two opened the door and saw Sanji there with a lot of ovens cutting some vegetables.

"Oi, Sanji, I am hungry!" Luffy groaned

"Be patient Luffy, lunch is almost ready" Sanji happily said as he returned to his cooking

"But I am hungry right now!" Luffy seated on a chair and rested his head on the table

"Luffy, be patient" Madara calmly replied "If you eat now, you will not be able to taste the delicious food your chef does"

Sanji smiled at the complement made by Madara.

Ever since Madara joined the crew, he has complemented every dish Sanji cooked, which made the chef happy knowing someone appreciated his food. Although, he wished it was a beautiful lady. The Uchiha knew how to cook simple dishes, he wasn't a culinary master. But he knew when a dish was well made as he was the leader of the clan and he had the best chefs cooking to him. That's why, he admitted the food Sanji prepared was delicious.