ch5: Madara vs Garp

Madara was standing in front of Garp. They didn't do anything, just starring.

A leave that was falling from a tree marked the start of the fight between the two.

The moment the leave touched the cracked ground the two jumped towards each other.

In mid-air, Garp launched an armament infused fist towards Madara who defended himself with his Gunbai infused with Haki.

The clash of armament made all the trees around crack. Madara right after he touched the ground jumped immediately to Garp that had just touched the ground.

He charged to Garp with his Gunbai. He waved his weapon vertically while Garp defended using his arms. Garp kicked Madara in the stomach right after.

Madara defended himself using armament in the stomach.

Madara gasped from the blow "Good, very good" Madara smile while stroking his stomach. Even using the armament, he felt the blow in his insides.

"You too, I thought that giant fan you carried with you was just for decoration" Garp smiled at Madara

"Let me show what this "Giant fan" can do" Madara raised his armament infused Gunbai and swung it with might. A gust of wind was created by the swing. Garp raised his arms enveloped with Haki to defend himself.

The wind generated by the Gunbai was powerful, the trees behind Garp were cut clean.

Garp's sleeves were cut instantly by the wind. "Well, that was unexpected" He looked at the teared sleeves of his suit then smiled at Madara "I never thought you will be an expert at Haki in a short amount of time"

Madara just looked at Garp with a smile on his face. "Well, training every day with kids that improved at a tremendous speed actually paid off"

"I am sure it did" Garp took his jacket and made a huge grin "I will get serious now"

"I was waiting for you to say it"

"Well, Soru" Garp disappeared instantly.

Madara blocked a blow that was aimed to his head with the Gunbai just a few centimeters before it reached him. He sensed how Garp moved at a high speed and defended instantly, he doubted his eyes.

'Shushin?!' Madara thought when seeing how Garp moved.

Garp jumped backwards after his attack was blocked.

"What was that?!" Madara yelled at Garp.

"Well, it is something called the Rokushiki, that is all I can say to you, more important" Garp pointed at the Gunbai "This is a men's fight, we should fight only with our fists"

Madara looked at the Gunbai then looked at Garp "I can't disagree with you, well then, let me indulge you" He threw the Gunbai a few meters away.

"That is more like it" Garp said making a fighting pose

"Let me try something, Soru" Madara said an instantly disappeared.

"WHAT?!" Garp exclaimed. He felt a heavy blow in his back that made him lose his balance.

Garp immediately jumped to gain distance from Madara. He looked surprise to Madara.

"HOW?!" Garp exclaimed. "HOW YOU LEARNED SORU?!"

"Looking at you" Madara smiled, it was obviously a lie. He just said Soru to despise Garp, what he truly did was use the principle of Shushin no Jutsu. But also, with his Sharingan, he could copy every technique Garp did. It was never hurts getting new techniques to his repertoire.