[23]

(This picture isn't related to anything in the story but I just think it's funny)

(Y/N) POV

I woke up slowly to the sound of talking.

  "Yeah no, she's here. We took a nap together so that's why she didn't answer."

I froze and decided to listen to this conversation. I kept my breathing steady and my eyes closed.

  "Oh uh.. I think she's still asleep. . . . What do you mean?. . . . Wait, what?. . . .  She what? . . . . No . . . . I'll wait until she wakes up to ask. . . . Alright, bye Shayne."

Obviously they were talking about me, they had to be. But what did Shayne tell him? I felt Damien get back into bed and cuddle me. It was so warm and nice. He rested his head to where his lips ever so slightly touched the back of my neck; chills hurried up my spine.

I bit the inner side of my lip and I felt Damien's lips curl into a smirk. He pulled me close and kissed the side of my neck. I took a sharp breath in and fluttered my eyes open.

"Well hello there my precious flower."
I smiled and leaned into him more.
He slowly turned me around and kissed up my jaw to my cheek and then lips.
  "You're wonderful. You know that, right?"
I smiled at him
"Thank you Damien." I pecked his lips

I stretched and got up out of his bed. He whined after I left his arms. My eyes lit up when I remembered something.

"Damien come on! I got you something!"

DAMIEN POV

(Y/n) pulled me out of my room and into the living room. I saw a yellow box on the table and my girlfriend looked back at me, smiling. I fucking love that smile.

"What's that?"
  "I got you that! Well I made it for you."
"You made this?"
I walked over to the box.
  "Yep! .... open it!"

I laughed and opened the yellow box. It was a "sunshine box" apparently. It had pictures of us and a hand written letter. It had candy and overall things that I liked. I smiled and turned back to her, opening my arms for a hug.

She rushed into my hug and held me close. I loved this moment. I wanted to never let go. She was the perfect person. I couldn't ask for anyone better than her.

"Thank you so much (y/n)."
  "You're welcome! I love you!"
"I love you more."

She pulled away from the hug and looked up at me.

  "There's just no way that's possible."
"Oh yeah?"
  "Mmhm"
"Want me to prove it?"
  "I don't think you can. Because it's not true."

I rolled my eyes and kissed her. Not a peck. But I actually kissed her. It was sweet. I had so much passion that I felt fireworks when our lips touched. I truly do love her.

After that she went around and turned on some lights. We made food together and ate together. We cuddled on the couch and watched a movie together. She was laying against my chest. When I looked down at her I saw my future. Everything I could ever possibly want, there, laying on my chest. I don't know what came over me, but I got the guts to ask her what I've been holding back.

"Hey, baby?"
She moved her head to look at me.
  "Yes?"
"I've been thinking for a bit.. and I really enjoy when you come over. I really don't want you to leave."
  "Awh. I don't want to leave either."
Now is my chance.
"Then don't."

She looked at me confused
  "What do you mean?"
"What I mean is... (y/n) Topp, would you want to move in with me?"

SHAYNE POV

Turns out I had to but a whole new computer. Well that's a lot for trying to save more money. When I called Damien I asked him if my sister gave his gift to him yet.. I hope I didn't spoil it for him.

I decided that I would go for a run with the time I had left for the day. I got my headphones and started jogging down the end of the street which was a cul-de-sac. As I was jogging I noticed a girl looking at me from across the street. I slowed down to a stop and looked at her. We made eye-contact and she laughed and waved at me. I smiled and waved back. I went back to my jogging and decided to take the shortcut back home.

I cannot stop thinking about that woman.. she was attractive yes but do I really have time for dating right now? WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT DATING? I don't even know that woman.. just uh- think of something else! Hmmm rick and morty, haven't watch that in awhile haha..

Oh this is hopeless. Just get home and take a shower. And then get some sleep. But don't forget to check up on (y/n).

Once I reached the house I immediately hopped in the shower. It felt so good to finally be clean after sweating so much. When I got out I put on my smosh grey joggers and a blue t-shit with a bear on it which must I say- I really liked.

I picked up my phone and called (y/n) but she didn't answer. Okay don't panic.. do. not. panic. She's with Damien. If anything they probably fell asleep together and she's spending the night. Yeah.. falling asleep at... what time it is?  7:00 PM? Okay she HAS to be awake..

I decided to wait 10 minutes. Maybe she's busy?

(Y/N) POV

I sat up with shock in my eyes.
"Damien.." I used a soft voice
  "Was it too soon?" He sat up as well.
I held his hands in mine and laughed nervously.
"I would love nothing more than to live with you.."

"You are the most amazing boyfriend ever. Of course, I will move in with you."
His face lit up and he kissed me all over my face repeatedly. I felt my phone buzz but I ignored it for now.

  "Now take your time, you don't have to move in immediately."
"I know I know." I smiled as his cats jumped up in the couch and rubbed their faces on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost did a cliffhanger buttttttt I decided not to.
Hi!! I'm so grateful for everyone who is reading this! ❤️ I love youuuuu
Word count: 1099
QOTC: if you could be any animal, what would you be?