[10]

SHAYNE POV

"I need to talk to you about (y/n)."
I walked in and Damien shut the door behind me.
  "Uh.. okay.. what's up?"
"I can't stay for long or else she'll suspect that something is wrong—nothing is. It's just that.. I really love my sister. She's been through a lot and she's very fragile. The last thing she needs is a heartbreak. Please don't hurt her. I know that this thing you have with her may be temporary. And once you're actually together it will wear away. And if that happens please let her down softly. But I trust you and I know you know what you want. Just don't hurt her.. I hate seeing her cry. You make her so happy. Her whole world lights up when she even hears your name. Please tell me that this is not temporary."

He paused and looked at me. Then at the ground. It seemed like he was thinking. Kind of like going through a checklist.
  "I'm sure. I have no intentions of even thinking about hurting her. I've never met anyone like her. And I know we like just met and this is all moving really fast. But I'm ready. I've been waiting for someone like her to show up in my life. And now I have her. I don't want to let her go. Not to sound creepy."

I smiled to myself.
"Good, good. Now where's her phone?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

I waited patiently in the car for my brother. His car is kinda boring.. how long does it take to get a phone?
I see movement out of the corner of my eye. I thought it was Shayne coming out to the car. I decided to look and see but to my surprise it wasn't Shayne. It wasn't Damien either. It was— JAKE?!
Why is he here?! Shit shit shit shit shit!! Uhhhh hide!I moved the seat back and laid down as far as possible, hoping that he wouldn't see me. I was panicking and hyperventilating. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I was also hoping that Shayne wouldn't come outside yet- of he did things would get messy. I looked out of the window and he was gone. I took a deep breath and moved my seat back up. Just as I did so, Shayne came out of Damien's house with my phone in his hand. I quickly wipes my eyes and tried to slow down my heartbeat and calm my nerves down. He got in the car and gave it to me.
  "There ya go— (y/n) are you okay?!"
"W-What?"
  "You're crying, did something happen?"
I felt my face; wet. I was crying- I had just wiped my eyes!
"That's so weird.. I don't know .. I'm okay"
  "Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm all good.. just had a moment I guess.."
  "Okay.."
The drive home was silent, short, but silent. It was weird. It was like he was being awkward. When we got home I immediately went to my room. In there I had a whole moment where I was freaking out and trying to figure out if I should tell Shayne. I chose against it and I decided to FaceTime one of my friends while getting ready. I called my best friend (t/n) {Their Name} . I continuously asked them what I should wear but thay didn't help much, all (t/n) said was to wear something natural but beautiful at the same time. I decided on something fancy, but not too fancy.

(With or without the bag is fine) Once I was done with that I did my makeup and hair (however you think fits best^)(T/n) said I looked really good and I trusted their judging

Once I was done with that I did my makeup and hair (however you think fits best^)
(T/n) said I looked really good and I trusted their judging. I explained the whole situation to them and they said that they've never seen me so in love before. I took it as a coin of confidence and I said bye to them. I then went downstairs and sat on the couch while going on my phone.

DAMIEN POV

I got ready in something casual. Not a tux but not pajamas either. I looked nice. I mean it's not like we were doing anything crazy. Not going to a fancy restaurant. It's more like we're going to look at the stars on a warm night. I was freaking out. We've hung out many times but I just don't want to mess up! I couldn't wait to see her. I just saw her and yet I miss her.. is it too early to be feeling like this? Maybe it is? I don't know! So many endless thoughts are going through my head that I don't know how to deal with. I decided to stop worrying and just chill. We're just hanging out at the park that's it- I know it's a date but - still! I'm trying to calm down. I looked at the time and I still had a good hour to pass by.

(Y/N) POV

As I was scrolling through my phone I noticed Shayne walk into the room
"Hey have you seen my- oh my god"
I looked up at him
"What?"
"You just look.. great.."
"Do I? I mean I feel great" I smiled
"I haven't seen you like this in forever.. you seem happy."
"I do feel really happy.."
Shayne just smiled and looked at me, then he continued his sentence from before
"Anyway, have you seen my camera charger anywhere."
"Hm.. well I think it's.."
I got up and went into the kitchen and looked at the outlet by the counter.
"I don't know where it is..?"
"Alright that's okay.. I'll keep looking. By the way have fun- he loves you, you know that right?"
"Yeah.. I do.." I smiled to myself and sat back on the couch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe if I'm nice enough I'll write another chapter today ;)))))
Word count: 1013
QOTC: Smosh has been making a lot of try not to laugh videos- do you like them?