[09]

DAMIEN POV

"Uh... come here.."
(Y/n) scooted over to me, still facing towards me.
"We can cuddle if you want?"
she smiled and nodded her head
"Okay."
I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. Feeling her warm body against mine gave me chills, even though I was warm. Just being so close to her.. it was like I was in heaven. So here we are. Laying in my bed, cuddling. Here I am, cuddling the most beautiful girl in the world. Next thing I knew, she was asleep. I guess my plan worked.. not even 5 minutes later, I did too.

~Friday Morning~

I woke up to find that (y/n) wasn't in my arms. I look to my left, she wasn't there either. I slightly freaked out and sat up in my bed. "(Y/n)?"
I got up and walked out of my room, noticing my bathroom light was on and the door was open.
"(Y/n)?"
"Yes?" She peeked out from the door
"Oh there you are." I held my hang to my chest and started to breathe normally, calming down.
"Yeah sorry, I just wanted to wash off my makeup from yesterday." She smiled
"So, you just got up then?"
"Yep" she went back in the bathroom
I decided to go in my room and change. A regular t-shirt with some jeans was my go-to look but since today is special.... I'll wear a black shirt with a flannel, jeans, and a beanie because why not? After I got dressed I decided to check on (y/n). It had been like 10 minuets.
"Hey (y/n)-"
I looked at her, fresh faced with no makeup. I was surprised, I haven't seen her like this in a bit.
  "Am I that ugly?" She laughed
"No it's just.. you're beautiful.. and I'm stunned.."
  "But I have no makeup on!" She laughed again and covered her face with her hands
I walked over to her and gently pulled down her hands away from her face.
"I think you're more beautiful without it.."
I kissed her lips lightly

(Y/N) POV

Then he kissed me lightly. Of course I kissed him back, smiling. I always get millions of butterflies when he does that. I pulled back, still keeping our faces close together. I looked down.
"You look nice."
  "Thank you, I try" he chuckled a bit
I looked back up at him, into his eyes.
"I love your eyes..."
  "Yours aren't too bad either" he smiled
"As much as I would love to stay and complement you," I fixed his collar on his flannel
"I need to go home and change."
He smiled
"Okay." He looked down at me and then back up into my eyes
"You should probably change out of my sweatshirt first though." He pecked my cheek and smiled at me again
"I don't wannaaaaa. It's so comfy and warm!"
"At least put on a sweatshirt of mine that's a little smaller and put some shorts on"
He pulled back and held my hands
"Okay.."
"I'll wait out in the car so I can take you home"
"Alrighty.. see you in like 2 minuets" I laugh a little

~like 2 minuets later~

I was now changed into a smaller sweatshirt and wore my pants from yesterday. I used one of Damien's sling bags to put my other clothes in.

(A/N : of course the jeans are supposed to be a light blue-ish color but this is the best picture I could find

(A/N : of course the jeans are supposed to be a light blue-ish color but this is the best picture I could find. Also not that specific bag, to clarify I mean those nike sling bags y'know?)

When I walked out, I noticed Damien wasn't there. I looked around, confused.
"Damien..?"
He said he'd wait in his car but he's not there...
Suddenly I felt something wrap around my waist and lift me up
  "AHA! I GOT YOU!" I flinched and held my hand over my heart.
"Damien what the hell?!"
  "What?! Shayne told me to.."
"He did?!"
  "Well I texted him that I'm bringing you home and he said to scare you."
"He's dead.."
  "Oh boy.. well c'mon let's take you home so you can change and get ready."
"But it's so earlyyyy... What time is it?"
  "Almost 4."
"PM?!"
  "Exactly, that's why I need to take you home." He laughs a little and hugs me from behind.

I hold on to his arms and lean back into him.
"Alright beautiful lets get you home,"
I blush at his pet name and start towards the passenger side of his car.

~At home~

"I'll see you at 8?"
"Yep."
I smile at him and kiss his cheek and walk inside. Once I did, I bumped into Shayne.
  "Oh hey there, I was about to come get you! I was so worried!" Shayne hugged me
"Uh..? What??" Confused, I hugged him back
  "Did you not look at your phone?"
"My phone..?"
I feel my pockets and realize I didn't have my phone
"Shit..." I whisper beneath my breath
  "I can take you to go get it if it want?" He inquired
"Would you? That's be great. But Damien probably didn't leave-." I looked out out front door and he had left already.
"Okay yeah can you?"
  "Yeah no problem!" he smiled his signature smile and walked out of the door with me following behind.

~inside Shayne's car~

  "So... you really like him don't you..?"
"Hm?" I stare out the window, mindlessly, looking at all of the green tress fly by. I tried to follow one with my eyes without moving my head. A little challenge I made up for myself when I got bored on long road trips. Finally looking away I answer his question.
"Yes.. I really do. In fact I didn't know I needed him until I met him."
  "Which means all thanks to me, you finally have a boyfriend."
"He's not my boyfriend yet!"
  "....yet..exactly!"
"Whatever" I laugh at him.
I yawn
  "Tired.?"
"A little... I had a hard time sleeping last night.."
  "Did Damien make you sleep on the couch?"
"Uh.. I'm afraid you might think it's worse then that.."
  "The floor?!"
"No! He would never!"
  "Okay good... so what did you two end up doing?"
"Well we just... shared the bed.."
  "Oh... oh... ohh!!"
He paused for a brief moment
  "Did you two.... y'know.. do-"
"No!! No we didn't !!"
  "Phew okay... I was afraid that would happen. It's too early.."
"You think...? Anyways I have to go get ready!"
"Oh that's right you have a date don't you?"
"How do you know...? I never told you.."
"Damien told me.."
"Of course he would." I smiled to myself
When we got to Damien's house Shayne parked in front of his house.
"Alrighty, be right back-"
"Actually (y/n), can I go get it?"
"Uhh... I guess so..?" I looked at him confused
"I just want to talk to him."
"Oh okay. Love you"
"I love you too." He smiled and shut the door

SHAYNE POV

I walked up to Damien's door and rang the doorbell. The door opened and he looked surprised.
"Shayne? What's up dude?"
He suddenly got a scarred look
"Did I do something to (y/n) is she okay?" He looked behind me into my car
"Damien chill she's fine I came to get her phone. And talk to you.."
"Oh.. okay yeah come in.."
"I need to talk to you about (y/n)....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTC: This summer games just made me feel sad... so, do you think they're going to drop swg&ssg like they did food battle?
I hope you like this chapter❤️ I'll work on this more frequently I promise
Word count: 1280