[02]

DAMIEN POV

As me and Shayne walked to his room to play video games I couldn't get (y/n)'s image out of my head. I shouldn't feel like this.. this is my best friends little sister. It's completely against 'best friends law'or something like that. At least Shayne isn't mad at me though... right? I sat down on his couch in his room.

"So what are we playing?" I looked at Shayne
"I don't know... we should film today so we don't have to next week. Incase our schedule gets busy, y'know?"
"Okay cool"
"Hey, I'll set up everything and you go tell (y/n) that we're filming okay? She controls camera."
"Alright be right back."

I stood up and walked to the room over which I assumed was (y/n)'s. I heard faint sounds of Rick and Morty so I guess I was correct. I knocked softly and heard shuffling, then the door opened.

"Damien?"
"Hey (y/n) Shayne wanted me to tell you that we're filming."
"Alright tell him I'll be there in a sec."
She turned off her TV and put her hair up

We walked back into Shaynes room and I sat back in my spot while (y/n) set up the cameras.
"So I was reading the comments and a bunch of people want us to play Skyrim. But like we'll mod it to make it more interesting. I found this one Mod and it hilarious."

"Whenever you're ready guys"
"Right. Ready?" Shayne looked at me
"Yep."
"Annnnnnd we're rolling in 3....2...."

She signaled the 1 silently.

(Y/N) POV

I signal that we're rolling and Damien does the intro

"Hello everybody!"
"Hello!" I zoomed in on Shaynes face
"And welcome to your.. nightmares.."
"Welcome to the worst show you've ever watched."
"Or the Best depending on your tastes.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. Thanks guys for coming on this uh nightmare.. hell scape... quest.. with us.."

After Shayne and Damien said their farewells to Barbra the ikea chair I turned off the cameras and saved the footage to my computer.

"Hey so do you want me to edit this?"
"Wait you would do that?
"Yeah sure" I smile.
"That would be great. Thanks (y/n)."
"Anything for my brother."

I pack up all of the equipment and go to my room, beginning to edit. As I watched the footage I was laughing at every comment the two boys made. This episode wasn't that hard to edit considering I was leaving a lot of the stuff in. I learned that Damien was a really funny guy. He is very similar to Shayne in that way. No wonder they're best friends. After about an hour and a half of editing I saved the new clip and sent it to Shayne. Geez I'm hungry. I stand up from my bed and walk downstairs where the two boys already were.

"Hey guys."
"Hey" they said at the same time.
"Are you hungry?"
"Yeah a little. Damien?"
"I could eat."
"How about we all go out for lunch?"
"Sounds cool. You guys head out to my car and I'll be out in a bit. I have to check to make sure I turned off the game and stuff."
"Okay cool."

I walk to the door, grabbing my brothers keys and headed to his car. Damien looked nervous. I wonder why?

DAMIEN POV

As she unlocked the doors I got in the passenger side and she sat in the back. Why was I so nervous to be around her? Maybe I can ask for her number or if she wanted to hang out..

"Hey. So I realize that we don't really know each other and you seem cool. I was wondering if you wanted my number? Just so we can talk more. I mean if my brother likes you then you must be pretty chill." I turned around to look at her
"Yeah sure I was just about to say the same thing."
"That you're pretty chill and want my number?"
She laughed
"No, just that I wanted your number." I laughed with her

When she returned my phone back to me, she had put in her contact name as '(y/n) 💖'

I texted her saying 'hey' and then she saved my number. Shayne came out and locked the door to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another updated chapter 💞
Word count: 734
Thank you for reading ❤️