[01]

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/n)?!"
I heard my brother, Shayne call for me from the living room
"What?!"
"Come downstairs!"
"Why?!"
"I want you to meet someone!"
I opened my door and called down the stairs
"But why?"
"He's just my roommate from college (y/n), come here."
"Okay fine give me a minute."
I walked back into my room to change. I looked in the mirror and decide to change out of my pj's. Might as well look somewhat presentable. I brush my hair and change into some shorts and a nice t-shirt. I walk out of my room and headed to my brother, Shayne, downstairs.

"Alright I'm here. Happy?"
"Yes."

I look behind him and see a taller boy with glasses and brown hair.

"Who's this?"
"Damien. Damien this is my little sister, (y/n)"
"Hello," I hold out my hand and smile to greet him
"Hi, nice to meet you. You look different then I imagined you to be." He shakes my hand
"Uhm... is that a bad thing?"
"No no it's not it's just that from what I've heard, I thought you would look different. More like Shayne, but you two are about as similar as you are different"
I laugh a little
"I'm going to take that as a compliment." I smile

"Shayne said you two were roommates, did you take the same classes or was it just by chance?"
"By chance. When we met each other we immediately became friends and I didn't even know he had a little sister until I saw a picture of your guys' family."
"That's really cool. It was very nice to meet you Damien. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch Rick and Morty." Damien laughs softly.
"I love that show"
"Yeah me too." I smiled and I turned around, heading back upstairs and plopping back onto my bed.

'Yeah me too' that was so stupid... obviously I like it if I'm watching it. I hope I didn't blow that first impression.. if I knew he was going to be so cute-... wait... no I can't think like that!

SHAYNE POV

After I hear my sisters door shut, I turn around and look at my friend.
"Alright... so yeah that was my little sister (y/n). She's pretty funny, and really cool once you get to know her. She's a lot like me and loves games."
"How old is she? She doesn't seem much younger than you."
"She's two years younger than me. So 24."
"Cool. You two live with each other?"
"Yeah. Until she gets a stable job, we're going to be living together."
"That's cool. She seems nice."
I sighed "it's okay. I already know."
"Know what?"
I looked at him dumbfounded
"She's just very... pretty."
"Knew it."
"I know I shouldn't.." he looked nervous
"Chill. I'm not mad. Hey if I weren't me, and if I was someone completely different that had no relations with her. I'd probably like her too. Good luck getting her to warm up to you though."
"What?"
"Yeah remember how I said she was like me? When she meets new people she's very reserved. Especially around guys which I have no idea why."
"Oh wow.."
"So you wanna go play some video games?"
"Sure. Why not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going through and updating early chapters! I made few adjustments but everything was just so cringey to me 😂
Word count: 583
I appreciate all of the support shown for this book ❤️