[15]

GUYS THIS BOOK IS #8 in Damien Haas WHAT?! I know it was #4 before but that's only because I haven't written a chapter in a while <3

SHAYNE POV

That was crazy. I mean (y/n) made everyone laugh. That's wild! I knew she was going to be a good fit. No, more like the perfect fit. Everyone in the office loves her and I'm excited to work with my sister. We were both in a theatre class in high school but then I started taking acting classes and she stayed in theatre. This is the first time she's really going back to it since high school. Of course she auditioned for some movies and even got a small roll in The Goldberg's with me but smosh is different. Smosh is more fun because you actually get to do what you want and have freedom. I think the subscribers are going to love her. Even if they don't, they'll learn to love her just like we all do.

"Did you watch it yet?"
  "Watch what?"
"The video you dummy."
  "Oh.. uh yeah?"
She seemed.. off..
"Okay...... what do you think?"
  "Well I think it's great but some other people don't think too highly of it..."
She was sitting on the couch scrolling through something on her computer while I was in the kitchen sitting at the table on my phone.

I put my phone down.

"You read the comments didn't you?"
I had told her before she watched it, to not read the comments.. and she read the comments.
  "I just wanted to see.."
"(Y/n) you know what I said.."
  "Yes yes I know.. I'm sorry.. I won't do it again."
I saw her close her page and shut her computer
  "Most of them were positive. A lot of people were asking for me to be in more videos."
I smiled
"Well that's good. Just don't fill your mind with the negative ones. Okay?"
  "Okay.."
she smiled sadly and started walking up to her room

"No dinner?"
  "No, not hungry."
I heard her door shut and I sighed.

(Y/N) POV

I hadn't lied. Most of the comments were good. But a lot of them were so mean.. I saw more than one comment that said I was fat or I needed to loose weight. I know I'm not the most in shape like my brother but I'm not over weight.. last time I went to the doctor I was all good in terms of weight.

I stand in front of my body mirror and judge myself. I looked bad. But it's okay, I'll have a new chance tomorrow. It's best not to dwell on this. Like Shayne said.

I changed into pajama shorts and a t-shirt. I laid in my bed and decided to text Damien. I needed to talk to someone.

Y: hey.. :)
D: hey💕 I was waiting to see when you would text me
Y: yeah well I just need to talk to you
D: what's up lovely?

Just reading that sent butterfly's through my stomach.

Y: dangerous question:  am I fat?

DAMIEN POV

Are you kidding me?
D: no of course not! Why what happened?

How could she think that...? She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..

Y: idk.. I was looking in the mirror just now and I feel really bloated.. and gross..
D: you're not fat.
D: hey, come over.
Y: why..?
D:so that I can prove it to you. :)
Y: you had me at come over.

I smiled to myself and sat up in my bed. How am I going to prove to this wonderful beautiful woman that she is beautiful? She's heard every compliment from me.. I'm sure I'll think of something.

I changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants and took out another sweatshirt for (y/n) to wear. I looked at my socks and then found my cat rubbing on my legs.
"Aw hey there"
I picked up my cat and pet her. I wonder where the other one is? I put on my glasses, not wanting to put in my contacts after I just took them out. Just then I hear a knock at the door. It couldn't be (y/n) so soon..

I walked over and opened the door
"Hello." The guy smiled at me
"Hey.. what are you here for?"
"Is (y/n) here?"

My first instinct was the slam the door and lock it and tell (y/n) to not come over but I was intrigued. Should I pretend I don't know her? No because then if he has something linking her to me I would look like a liar..

"Uh... no?"
"You sure? I saw her walk out of this house a couple days ago."
"She's not here dude. I keep getting mail for her as well."
"What?"
"(Y/n) was the previous owner of the house and needed to get a couple things she left behind that I put in a box for her. So for her to be here now it's kinda.."
"Weird. Yeah.. dammit! Haha well thanks anyways!"

That guy was weird..

"Hey wait! Why did you want to see her?"
"I'm an old friend and I just want to talk to her. That's all."

Yeah okay..

I made sure he was gone before closing the door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 10 minutes I got a text that she was here. I got up and opened the door and let (y/n) inside.

"Hey you" I smiled down at her
"Hey." She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked at my eyes.
"It's been too long since I saw you today." She bit at her lip which made me go absolutely wild, but I had to contain myself and be a gentleman. I put my hands on her hips, careful not to go to high or low. I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"I agree" I lean down and kiss her gently. Thankfully she kisses me back. It's still so wild to me that she's mine. But I'm also hers and I can't forget that.

I pulled away and pulled her closer, into a hug.
"Now listen. You are absolutely not fat. You fit in my arms perfectly and your body is amazing, even if you were on the chubby side I would still love you."
Oh shit.
"Damien?" She pulled away from the hug and looked at me, her eyes glosses over in tears.
"Y-you love me?" She smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOO another chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm starting to write more often:)
Word count: 1118
QOTC: what's your aesthetic?
Mine is definitely like calming things like salt lamps and oil defusers. Also red, black, and white.